Everyone, post your videos!

lunarla

No, freak out because it's freaking awesome! Wow. Really good, teach me how to play better g-tar! And sing.

: )! And hahah, well alls you hafta do is learn a few chords, and you can play a wackload of songs!

Luna, that was lovely, you have a very sweet voice :).

ty, psyche! <3

Haha told you luna :p
I hope you post more..

: )

Awwwwwww luna that was so perdy!

I miss my guitar. It's at my parent's house. And I never learned enough to be able to sing and play like I wanted to :( Not that I still can't, I just wish that I had gotten farther with the lessons. Oh well.....

My guitar's a tiny little thing, too, hehe :D It's like a starter guitar, but it's perfect for me I suppose because I'm a tiny person!

But yeah, lovely voice and I'm jealous of your ability to play :D

Aww, ha. My first guitar was a miniature one too! And it was pink, hahah. And is now covered in pictures and stickers and stuff. :\ Excellent though, you should get playing/learning again! : )

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole

dottie

@generical that was fantastic!! how did you do the smooth time lapse effect? and who did the beatles cover? i'd like to DL that.

Generical

^ :D

Haha cool the garden is all down to my mum, is especially nice when it all explodes.

Is with my trusty dslr on continuous fire mode, which takes a pic max 5 times per second. Used sony vegas just check import as image sequence and it'll process it into video. Comes out more flickery in the program (like old video camera style) but smooths/blurs out with compression.

The track's by Shinsight Trio

Instrumental - 04-shinsight_trio-passin_by_(shinstrumental).mp3

And because you know you might like it...good story.

With lyrics - 03-shinsight_trio-passin_by_(main_version).mp3

Last edited:

lunarla

Yeah, the garden! kljsdflklh, I want it.

Camera stuffs works really well with the song too. Make more random anythings! Make a timelapse! : )

Generical

Hmm never had a go at the clouds moving, flower opening stuff. Hopefully if it's a nice day either tomorrah or monday will try some shiz. Oooo also star trails, top notch!

Feathers

Haha Generical, I love what you did too!! :) Very feel-good, cheerful & inspiring!! :)
(And yeah I feel dizzy a bit too, haha!! :))

Nanita, you're good on the guitar, wow! Didn't you say you're not interested in that much really? Hmph!!
Do you write own songs too? Lots of people put covers or originals on YouTube or Soundclick or such, there are even some poetry/singer/songwriter's meetings in some cities/towns etc!

Nanita

Nanita, you're good on the guitar, wow! Didn't you say you're not interested in that much really? Hmph!!
Do you write own songs too? Lots of people put covers or originals on YouTube or Soundclick or such, there are even some poetry/singer/songwriter's meetings in some cities/towns etc!

Thank u Feathers!!!!!!!
I started playing many years ago... I´m passioned about listening to music, yes, but not so passioned about my own playing these days, now I mostly play to not loose everything I learned. Plus it´s great meditation, kind of, because then I´m only focusing on one thing, and no bad thoughts come.
I have never been able to make much of my own stuff... or only half songs.