Everyone, post your videos!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
You know, consumption of ice cream has been linked to an increase in shark attacks. I'm sure living in Australia just makes it worse.

:thinking:

PerseverareJasmine

Here's a short video of me attempting to hypnotize my dog Spanky with a biscuit snack. I'm not talking in it though; I was going to post a video of me talking, but I chickened out :eek:mg:. I've sang on video and posted it here before, but for me its much more nerve-wracking to just sit and talk to a webcam, knowing that people will be watching it. Maybe I'll gather up the courage to do it and post it here someday.

Spanky - YouTube

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Re: Fire!

Have you ever had a big fire like that get out of control? I would be nearby biting my nails on one hand from the nerves, and a hose clasped tightly in the other hand. :bigsmile:

Not severely, no. I did get a bit worried about this one though. I've set far larger fires and had more than a dozen going at once, but the intensity of this one took me by surprise.

Fire! I love me some fire. You do have a nice voice, though I don't particularly hear an accent.. HM.

I feel as though I should make some sort of video but hell if I know what.

Blue only thinks I have an accent because she lives in that weird place where everyone lives upside-down and rides kangaroos to work instead of driving cars. ;)

More videos would be awesome! :thumbup: