Everyone, post your videos!

@Phocas: Thank you very much for your compliment :) I'm happy to hear :D

@latte: Yes that is a fact, we think way too much about what people think.
It's a strength if u can disagree to your own thoughts. Tell the truth, cuz it's wrong. That is the most hardest task for us, because from experience I know we think negative about ourselfes, which means we include everyone around us to think the same (no offence here at all).

We don't believe in ourselfes, so why should anybody else do?
find acceptance ,build confidence and learn to find trust in the circustance.
It's about your own beliefs, you don't see the point how to be content and have faith in your own possibilities, it's stopping you and we're so afraid of judgements.. that we cannot stop thinking of the thoughts what other think about us.

wow great guitar playing CN :D, sounds good! nice cover :) (As I told you before, I like your music on SC too ^^)

Thanks Sassy.
That was a great video blog too. You are definitely good with words. When I start speaking a lot of times I just hear myself talking, and then lose focus.
Anyway, can't wait to see more.

Thanks Sassy.
That was a great video blog too. You are definitely good with words. When I start speaking a lot of times I just hear myself talking, and then lose focus.
Anyway, can't wait to see more.

Yw, and thank you too, for the compliment! I'll keep you posted :)

Kat

Well, done! More! More
Actually, it would be awesome to see a play with all you in it :D

lunarla

wow...
That was beautiful.
I'm in love.
Thank you for posting :)

:))))) thank you! Though not sure how solid of a assessment that is, seeing as, judging by your post, you are dr0nx right now : P but thank you nonetheless!

And nice videos to you too! Drunk and don't care is a pretty good state.

:))))) thank you! Though not sure how solid of a assessment that is, seeing as, judging by your post, you are dr0nx right now : P but thank you nonetheless!

And nice videos to you too! Drunk and don't care is a pretty good state.

I can be as messed up as I want, but I will always know a beautiful tune when I hear it. That was good music. I will say the same when I check this topic tomorrow sober. I promise you.
I loved it.

B

Beatrice

Awwwwwww luna that was so perdy!

I miss my guitar. It's at my parent's house. And I never learned enough to be able to sing and play like I wanted to :( Not that I still can't, I just wish that I had gotten farther with the lessons. Oh well.....

My guitar's a tiny little thing, too, hehe :D It's like a starter guitar, but it's perfect for me I suppose because I'm a tiny person!

But yeah, lovely voice and I'm jealous of your ability to play :D