Everyone, post your videos!

Aron

That's pretty cool man. How long have you been playing? Do you play in a band? And what's with the noise cancelling headphones? Can't stand the sound of drums, eh? :D

I'm not sure this video qualifies for this thread, as I'm only seen for a short time at the beginning and the end, but here it goes anyway, me flying my model helicopter (gosh, that does sound childish and geeky, doesn't it?). Make sure you watch it in HD and fullscreen, else you won't be seeing much of it.

Align T-rex 550 V2 3GX flight 18.03.2012 - YouTube

EitherOr

Posting my music I'll do. My actual speaking voice or photo...more difficult, but do-able. Video...absolutely not. I may as well be a videophobe.

MikeyC

That's pretty cool man. How long have you been playing? Do you play in a band? And what's with the noise cancelling headphones? Can't stand the sound of drums, eh? :D
I need to at least protect my hearing a tiny bit. ;)

I've been playing for about 12 years now. Yeah, I'm in a band. I like it.

MikeyC

That deserves a wow. Wonderful! If you lived closer I would get you to teach me. Seems like a good stress release. :)
My drumming teacher has asked if I wanted to teach to fill in for him when he's sick, and I have always said no. Way too much anxiety for that. It is good to get on there and make a lot of noise. I might do that today again.

cowboyup

not my video but rather a couple years back I helped on this Rascal Flatts video, it's called "Why Wait" (how appropriate right?) the woman in the curlers and the cop I know - used to play cards with them .... now, here I am (*banging head* where'd my life go):

Rascal Flatts - Why Wait - YouTube