Everyone, post your videos!

MaliceInWickedland

Random commentary:

"Why are you staring at my legs?? Sickos." - Great way to start off the video with some laughs :D
"I don't see any food on there yet. Where's the food?!" --> "What are you a cop??" ::p:
1:02-1:04 made me realize my volume was a bit too high when I almost jumped out of my chair, and then I laughed at myself and the total randomness of that part haha~
Italian sausage FTW!!!
"I would do it anyway, 'cause I'm cool like that~" & "I'm a culinary genius!" lol

End of random commentary.

Hahaha you and your family are hilarious! Keep 'em coming Beatrice :)

Went to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago today. It was mostly pretty boring, but just as I was about to leave, I caught a video of some peacocks up close and personal.
Peafowl - YouTube

But by far the best part of the whole day was this sea lion who seemed to have taken a liking to my sister (you'll have to excuse my family's background noise):
Sea Lion - YouTube

Blabla..

haha , amazing sea lion , looks playful like a dog , i love playing with animals they are so funny

Tiercel , you are one brave dude and you look good in front of the cam, i would never have the guts to film myself !

Tiercel

Pyrophosphate: "Pick that crap up."

*bird ignores Pyrophosphate*

:D What is it about zoos and peacocks? No matter how big or small the zoo, there are always peacocks strutting around.

Tiercel , you are one brave dude and you look good in front of the cam, i would never have the guts to film myself !

If you think I look good in front of it, you should see how I look when behind it! And it's really not too scary to film one's self. It's quite empowering to realize that making a copy of your image doesn't steal your soul, subtract friends, or make you hideous. I heartily recommend it!

:D

Phoenixx

Aw, I love the zoo! :D I need to go again. I haven't been to one in over a year now. Cute videos!

:D What is it about zoos and peacocks? No matter how big or small the zoo, there are always peacocks strutting around.
^ Haha I know, right? I know the Cape May County Zoo in NJ always has tons of birds all over. Peacocks and sea gulls especially. The peacocks even roam the parking lots. :rolleyes: I've always found that a bit strange how they just let them loose like that...

MikeyC

Okay, I'm a little nervous posting this, but here goes:

Me drumming with epic mistake - YouTube

That's a video of me on the drums taken 2 years ago. I'm a little better at them these days but that and one other are the only ones I have recorded. I would like to record a personal message for SPW but I don't have a camera.

Silatuyok

^Awesome. You have skills of coordination that I will never, ever possess. Is this at your house, or someone else's studio?

MikeyC

^Awesome. You have skills of coordination that I will never, ever possess. Is this at your house, or someone else's studio?
You can possess those coordination skills. To be honest, I should be even better coordinated for the amount of time I've been playing, but I suppose I'm just a slow learner. ::p:

That in our garage. My dad has a thing for movie posters, as you can see.

great skills man thanks for posting that
You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it, mate. :)

Man, your feet are lethal! I especially like your reaction at the end.

Have you progressed much in the two years since you made this video?
Well, it's never a good thing to drop the sticks when you're flying, haha.

I have progressed, yeah. I'm a little more dynamic now and I have slightly higher speeds. I still need more practice.

bunnies 30jun10 - YouTube
The phone number is dead btw!
Cute bunnies. :)

Blabla..

cool stuff guys , i might have to post a video of me playing guitar or something , if i ever find the courage