Do You Wish You Lived Somewhere Else?

If I had it my way I would live in Wyoming or Idaho, maybe Colorado. A lot less people and drier air would be nice. If a shoot one shot out of a gun in my back yard here in a few minutes a cop will show up, there isn't room to live here anymore. All my hunting spots have turned into subdivisions and my whole county is infected with meth. When I bush hog my neighbors fields I normally find remnants of a meth lab or run over it with the tractor and it bugs me.

MikeyC

I don't mind living in Shellharbour, to be honest. It's getting bigger and there's lots of cool places to eat. (I like to eat.) Unemployment is a little high but the area is not too bad. Of course there's better places to live but there's certainly worse.

dyingtolive

yes beach would be great. i think it has a Big effect. i live in a cramped place. Can't even see the sky from my room.

u can be miserable, but u add a crappy place to that = more miserable.
thats why ppl in cold countries more depressed. people in seattle = more suicides because rainy (actually i love the rain though)

so i believe environment has an effect.

yes people u live with and ppl u live around too. annoying neighbors, unsafe area, stressful ppl = more miserable

Kiwong

I wouldn't mind a house in the bush with a view. Living in town house lacks a bit in privacy. The area I live in isn't too bad really.

Ashiene

I wish I lived in Hell, then I could torture the souls of all my bullies for endless eternity.

Kiwong

I don't mind living in Shellharbour, to be honest. It's getting bigger and there's lots of cool places to eat. (I like to eat.) Unemployment is a little high but the area is not too bad. Of course there's better places to live but there's certainly worse.

I don't mind the south coast either Mikey, we used to have family holidays at Thirroul. The north coast has grown on me, although I still call Sydney home.

MikeyC

I don't mind the south coast either Mikey, we used to have family holidays at Thirroul. The north coast has grown on me, although I still call Sydney home.
Thirroul is nice but it is an absolute bitch to drive through. I would like to stay on the north coast sometime, too, as I think I would love it. I've been to Newcastle a bunch of times but I need to go further.

I don't like Sydney enough to call it home. ::p:

Agent_Violet

I love where i live. Whenever i get displeased with where i live I try to remind myself there's ALWAYS somewhere better so I just have to embrace the good and the bad.

I get to experience all the seasons for better and for worse;-) The people are pretty decent. I'm central to the country and the city which is great. There's lots of community stuff going on all the time too. Lots of woodsy, hiking areas and i just have a 20 min drive to get to a major shopping area if I feel like burning up my credit cards:D

Plus, it's quiet. The view from my apartment is an open field and trees.

I've traveled to many different states but the one where i live is by far my favorite.

psych

I always thought that moving to a different city or state would allow me a different experience... & Until I feel like I know some people in the area, it sorta does... But, once I'm settled in, I quickly become a hermit again as my SA kicks in full throttle...

The problem is, though you don't notice it at first, you've already brought along the problem, because it's you...

I do still dream about moving to another country, or state (I loved Seattle & Colorado)... But, it would be for other reasons... Like weather, or work.

MrSunday

For me preferably I'd either like to live in San Francisco or North Carolina one of the blue states more likely one more so than the other.

I just really despise where I live I feel if I lived somewhere else I would get out more and just enjoy being outside, instead I live in a place where people are bland, live off statements and have no creativity at all.

I would have liked to have gone to a really big American school or to go to a big college.

I want to live at Hogwarts. I just want to annoy Harry Potter and feel Dumbledore's beard. I always wanted to know what would happen if I tickle Lord Voldermort's butt. He's such an angry old git.