Do You Wish You Lived Somewhere Else?

SilentBird

I live in a beautiful town. And I don't wish to live anywhere else because I would still have to live with myself. :rolleyes:

she1slander

things don't change just because I moved....I have to change myself then the way I see the world will change...I perceive the world how I perceive myself so if I see the world as bland and uninteresting, that tells me something about myself.....I am just saying that I attract what I think about so if I think the world is bland or the people around me are bland, I will surround myself with people like that, it is the law of attraction.
Yup. :D I always want to think that it's the law to attract attractive people. lol
I cannot function in the cold.
Not that I go outside much to begin with, though...
And I'm allergic to the sunlight - and would be totally miserable if it were to rain all the time, so...
I think I'm left with nowhere on the planet?
Wherever I end up, I'll just have to try and adapt in my own way.
you're allergic to sunlight? I hope it doesn't cause you to sparkle. I mean, glitter. lol I definitely curse the cold temperatures here once it gets close to 5 degrees and gets lower. :mad: My ideal weather is sunny with a cool breeze over the mountains :rolleyes: at a high of 21 degrees. :D

TheWickedOne

I always thought if I moved to London everything would be great, then I realized I'd still have the same problems, just with a British accent to them.

On the other hand, England does have the best candy bars in the world, so that would make up for some stuff.

sullyS25

^^hahaha They certainly do have great candy bars. I was there for Christmas and the shyness didn't disappear on the flight over there and I was still shy when I got there....hahaha

This would be the place: Sun, Portuguese Language, Lots of fish...and brazilian good mood music!

1305228628_161692448_1-ANGRA-ONE-Hotel-Caesar-Park-Angra-dos-Reis-Frade.jpg

http://images02.olx.com.br/ui/11/32/48/1305228628_161692448_1-ANGRA-ONE-Hotel-Caesar-Park-Angra-dos-Reis-Frade.jpg

pop-princess

I always thought if I moved to London everything would be great, then I realized I'd still have the same problems, just with a British accent to them.

On the other hand, England does have the best candy bars in the world, so that would make up for some stuff.

Lol same here. London has always been my dream city!

Gaucho

i lived in a country(specifically city) which is considered the paradise on earth, and i can only say, the country you live in is irrelevant to your mind state(of course i exclude criminal cites/countries,etc). then i lived in another city also considered in the top most beautiful, wealthiest lifestyle cites of the world. i also always thought that if i lived somewhere else i would become different, the new me would arise, thats false.
if I'm honest, i don't care were i would live( excluding like said criminal, 3rd world countries etc), its much more important to find psychological peace.

AGR

Well countries that I have thought about visiting:
Canada,England,Singapore,Portugal,Finland,Sweden,New Zealand and probably others I forgot right now,dont know if I would live there,but if I liked and people accepted me why not,I would also change cities,go to the other state which is bigger than this,there are more foreigners there,where I live there are not many varied things to do.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
I can´t say about living permanently in another country or a place, probably not if it was alone. I think more important is the people one lives with, to have around family, relatives.. to feel at home. I think there would be no point for me to move permanently somewhere else, not to mention I couldn´t afford it. How on earth could I afford to buy a house, if I can´t even afford to rent a cheap room?

One thing I know I wouldn´t want to live in town or a city. I don´t mind temorarily but I don´t know how I could ever consider a housing estate room as my "home"..

There are plenty of beautiful countries and places on this earth, no doubt much more beautiful than where I live, but I have some sort of attachment to my home and the house where I grew up. So I don´t mind traveling but living permanently somewhere else no.. unless there was someone I really liked and wanted to marry me :D, but I can´t see this happen anyway.

InvisaLady

I don't think I would like to change states but I would love to get out of sun prairie. This city is going down hill rapidly. The apartment I'm in is small cramped and the neighbors can be really annoying. Add to it there are 8 dogs within a very small radius of the apartment and they bark for hours. Yeah I want the hell out! Drunks, Drug dealers and dogs, that is what we have in sun prairie!