Being hit on

DeadmanWalking

I'm 30 and I have never been hit on by a guy. In all honesty it would be great If a few would, it would be really nice to be noticed.

Well, people may just be scared to approach you because they don't know what will happen. I'm sure that you are extremely attractive:). Or maybe they have, but you haven't noticed it (sorta like me::eek::).

Ashiene

Only if you call fat with no breasts attractive.

Let's see your picture :D (you can post in pictures thread!) and we'll see if what you say is true or if its body dysmorphic disorder at work.

Anyway, I stand a higher chance of living to 100 years old than being ever hit on by anyone.

InvisaLady

I don't have any photos of myself nor anyone willing to take one and at over 200 pounds there is no doubt that I am fat. And I am less than an a cup so yeah measurements don't lie flat chested.

Last edited:

Waybuloo

i didn't say that i'm a special snowflake,quite the opposite,men don't like me because goofiness is unattractive..

I don't know what's a special snowflake. Men who like trophies can't have goofiness in a woman. They probably don't like their women farting and burping either.

'goofiness is unattractive' is a perspective, it certainly isn't true.

Often men go for the 'obvious' attractiveness but it doesn't guarantee real interest.

Waybuloo

I don't have any photos of myself nor anyone willing to take one and at over 200 pounds there is no doubt that I am fat. And I am less than an a cup so yeah measurements don't lie flat chested.

Some men like butt, some like legs, some like face, some like boobs. You think all men like big boobs? Well it's all very hyped by the media.

Waybuloo

A lot of it is body language. I asked a guy friend a long time ago what it is about me that makes me unapproachable and he said, in different words, that most guys interpret quiet awkwardness as bitchy rejection. So my shyness is intimidating. :/

So that most guys think of it in a selfish way.

THeCARS1979

I think part of what makes some girls get hit on more than others is the way they react/reciprocate to the initial flirting.

It might have nothing to do with your looks but if you shy away rather than playing/flirting back, joking with them, being physical- the attempts to flirt your way will be alot less than someone who actively flirts back.

Thanks for the tip honey, but I dont get flirted with as it is already, I dont know why

1BlackSheep

I used to get flirted with more when I was younger and thinner, but my problem then was that either I was totally oblivious to it, or had no idea how to respond!

These days I'd be much better at accepting it now that it no longer happens (I think)! ;)

DeadmanWalking

I used to get flirted with more when I was younger and thinner, but my problem then was that either I was totally oblivious to it, or had no idea how to respond!

These days I'd be much better at accepting it now that it no longer happens (I think)! ;)

I'd be happy to flirt with you, BlackSheep;)!

lonely_drummer

This like never happens to me. I've only been hit on once and she was wasted so that doesn't count. U know when people get so drunk they find anyone attractive, well this girl must have been close to alcohol poisoning or lost a bet, one of the two cuz I am by far from flirting material. No sober girl in their right mind would hit on me lol

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I've had that happening to me, but on the internet by weird @$$ people. I seem to attract a lot of weirdos for some reason.

Kiwong

Some men like butt, some like legs, some like face, some like boobs. You think all men like big boobs? Well it's all very hyped by the media.

Do any men like eyebrow? Last night I saw a picture and it made me think what weird thing eyebrows really are.

bcsr

i didn't say that i'm a special snowflake,quite the opposite,men don't like me because goofiness is unattractive..

No way. Goofiness is extremely attractive. I want a woman who would rather sit at home goofing off and watching Adventure Time than go out.

Ashiene

Do any men like eyebrow? Last night I saw a picture and it made me think what weird thing eyebrows really are.

Eyebrows are like little hairy caterpillars that stay permanently perched on our foreheads and like to dance around in accordance to our moods.

InvisaLady

And what if you have none of those features in the good looking category? From what I have experienced men prefer if you are proportionate on top. From what I have found having a huge watermelon gut , flat as a pancake butt and no breasts is not considered proportionate or attractive All i ever hear is show some cleavage and you might get some attention, well I have none to show. Never been hit on, asked out or evden kissed, only gagged at.

The only fat chicks I have seen on dates or married had huge racks.

Last edited: