Who wears short shorts?

Do you wear short shorts

• I am a girl - I wear shorts.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I am a girl - I refuse to wear shorts.

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • I am a boy - I'd wear short shorts.

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • I am a boy - I would refuse to wear short shorts.

Votes: 36 41.4%

• Total voters

sullyS25

I would refuse to wear them. I am all about wearing comfortable clothes and as a male...I dont see how those shorts could possibly be comfortable for me. I do like to see them on girls though, I am not gonna lie.

Thelema

2007_reno_911_miami_012.jpg

I'm the one in rollerskates :)

bleach

Banned
I wore them when I ran competitively. no way am I going to walk around like Officer Dangle casually though

Shyangel

I've never considered what I wear short shorts, but by the picture, I guess so.
I wear them, but I promise you I do have anxiety about it sometimes. I choose to ignore it and wear them anyway because their comfortable. By the way, it took me forever to be comfortable enough in my legs to wear shorts, I promise you. I've only been wearing them for 2 years now. I wish I had the ability to ignore other anxieties like that one.

THeCARS1979

I like girls wearing them ,they fit so well on some of them.
I cant answer for myself wearing them. I dont wear shorts much to begin with.

ScaredToBreathe

i dont know why they make them so short these days... it bugs me. i am a girl and i dont wear short shorts.... i actually do wear shorts but i wear boys shorts like the sports ones that go down to just above the knees, much more comfortable than the girls shorts that ride up your crotch...

N0D

Banned
it was finally warm for a couple days last week and i almost crossed the center of the road and crashed head-on because of a female walking her dog...

Nathália

I wear thigh shorts and waist shorts.

Wearing something that looks like denim panties would make me feel highly uncomfortable. I would feel so exposed.

I don't want guys ogling at me, so no I don't wear short shorts. I don't buy or wear any clothing that attracts attention anyway.

Newtype

When I think of short shorts, I think of summer skool last summer and that girl that I had a huge crush on. Her shorts were so small, you could see part of her butt, and that was some butt... Damn.

To answer the topic: Hell no! I would never wear short shorts like that. And when it comes to clothing, I never follow the trends, so even if they became super popular, I still wouldn't wear them. Actually, I never wear shorts, only jeans.

Nathália

How sexy. :).

At least her lips weren't snacking on her pants. I would see a half beedy bum over that any day.

Inappropriate? :-X

Edit: Well it depends, I seen this horrifying Walmart picture once......

They have a name for them....they are called daisy dukes.

Last edited:

Nathália

Sorry Mikey C. I am very messed up person.

Maybe a pretty picture will cleanse your poor mind.

elephant+rides10.jpg

Last edited: