Who wears short shorts?

Do you wear short shorts

• I am a girl - I wear shorts.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I am a girl - I refuse to wear shorts.

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • I am a boy - I'd wear short shorts.

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • I am a boy - I would refuse to wear short shorts.

Votes: 36 41.4%

• Total voters

MsBuzzkillington

I have managed to find a few pairs of shorts that aren't super short. Usually it takes a lot of looking and maybe a size too big, haha. My thighs are waaaaay to fat to wear any shorts that are too short. I am not sure where the trend started, but it is kind of crazy.

The fashion for girls is to show as much skin as possible and be half naked and then slap guys for checking them out. Silly girls.

coyote

what i hate are the guys shorts that come down to your knee or below

i do not wish to wear capris, nor tiny Richard Simmons shorts

they should be somewhere in the middle

razzle dazzle rose

I'll tell you now from a male's perspective: if you're showing cleavage, we're probably going to try and look. It's highly distracting. Come to think of it, I reckon more girls are now wearing short shorts than low-cut tops.

Yeah, I know. I rarely, if ever, show cleavage. My sister always has her boobs hanging out. It is just natural for her to do that I suppose. I am like the opposite. I was the kinda girl who wore bulky baggy sweaters when I got boobs, and I still haven't made peace with them it seems :rolleyes:

BleedTheFreak

I never wear shorts. I like to cover myself as much as possible because I hate how skinny I am. Also, from the knee down I look like a werewolf so that doesn't help...

MikeyC

what i hate are the guys shorts that come down to your knee or below
They're the only shorts I like to wear. I don't have the legs to look like a rugby player!

Yeah, I know. I rarely, if ever, show cleavage. My sister always has her boobs hanging out. It is just natural for her to do that I suppose. I am like the opposite. I was the kinda girl who wore bulky baggy sweaters when I got boobs, and I still haven't made peace with them it seems :rolleyes:
I guess it's up to the girl to decide what she likes to wear. What your sister finds natural, you don't.

Do some of you think that fashion for girls has become too revealing? Shorts and skirts getting shorter, tops getting thinner, etc.? As a red-blooded male, I like it, but the other side of me feels like girls are the big losers in fashion, with too much pressure put on appearance and looking sexy.

Remus

Staff member
They're the only shorts I like to wear.

Same here!

tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500.jpg

How_slow_the_Wind

I almost never wear shorts because of my skinny chicken legs. Also, I have some pin scars from when I broke my leg that I don't like explaining about. The only exception is boardies when I go out swimming.

bcsr

I wouldn't wear those pictured shorts, they are a bit too conservative for me. I like my shorts to be shorter.

Kiwong

In the 1980s, short, sports shorts were the fashion for men. Not those denim numbers though.

Boby

Ohh hell no.You have to tranquilize me or something to put me into those, even if all the man in world will wear them i will still refuse . But i admit they look good on girls :D.

I´ve always had thick legs. I compare them to ice-skater legs. Not fat really but just very thick. And very white skin.

I have trouble wearing normal shorts... let alone a pair of those short shorts. People would run away or be blinded by the white skin :D

hidwell

I´ve always had thick legs. I compare them to ice-skater legs. Not fat really but just very thick. And very white skin.

I have trouble wearing normal shorts... let alone a pair of those short shorts. People would run away or be blinded by the white skin :D

We used to call really white legs 'milk bottle legs" ::p:

Agent_Violet

I refuse to wear shorts. my thighs touch so if I wore shorts I'd constantly be pulling them down after my thighs touching makes them ride up. and heck no i'll never wear short shorts.

I prefer skirts,maxi dresses/maxi skirts,sundresses,and jeans.

never.shorts.