Who wears short shorts?

Do you wear short shorts

• I am a girl - I wear shorts.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I am a girl - I refuse to wear shorts.

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • I am a boy - I'd wear short shorts.

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • I am a boy - I would refuse to wear short shorts.

Votes: 36 41.4%

• Total voters

MikeyC

yep, that extra inch or two of fabric really makes difference
To be fair, singlets/sleeveless tops are much cooler to wear, even though all you've done is take off sleeves, so maybe it makes more of a difference than we think.

I petition that you wear short shorts for a week and log your results!

polishgirl

I do wear short shorts, they are so comfy! And I feel good in them, especially in the 90 degrees weather.

Etbow23

Go to any clothing store aimed at girls and young adults and short shorts will be the only shorts available.
Won't find anything a few inches past the crotch unless you go to a store aimed at older/'mature' women.

Actually the other day I was in Kohl's & in the junior's section, yeah it's mostly short-shorts (with some longer) but in the woman's section I couldn't find any (all medium-sized shorts). Do you have Kohl's where you live? You might find some good stuff there. Like I bought some last year that ended right above the knee.

Duzmiu

when i read the title of this thread i shouted out "i wear short shorts!!"
dont know why but im embarresed now lol
but no i dont wear short shorts. i dont even wear normal shorts in public unless at swimming pool or beach

Lea

Banned
I wear shorts in the summer all the time (a bit longer than on the picture though). What else also, I would be unbearably hot in jeans.

lonely_drummer

Im usually always wearing shorts but not short shorts lol. I wear very long, baggy shorts to hide my legs cuz they're really big and muscular compared to the rest of me and just looks funny lol.

psych

I typically don't, but judging by the rumpled thighs of the slender twenty something girl I was behind in line at the bank today... I could, & probably should. :p

KiaKaha

Banned
I only wear stubbies

l&p-stubbies.jpg