Who wears short shorts?

Do you wear short shorts

• I am a girl - I wear shorts.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I am a girl - I refuse to wear shorts.

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • I am a boy - I'd wear short shorts.

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • I am a boy - I would refuse to wear short shorts.

Votes: 36 41.4%

• Total voters

MikeyC

Go to any clothing store aimed at girls and young adults and short shorts will be the only shorts available.
Won't find anything a few inches past the crotch unless you go to a store aimed at older/'mature' women.
This must be frustrating for girls who don't like them. I guess it's either short shorts or long jeans, nothing in the middle.

MikeyC

Come to college Mikey and that's all you'll ever see::eek::. That and other revealing clothing that makes me embarrassed to look at women. I guess sexuality is becoming more emphasized or something. College women seem to like wearing revealing clothing, or rather they're being forced to, I guess::p:.
Haha. College is sounding really nice right now. ;)

Section_31

my girl doesnt wear them. shes very self conscious even though she has absolutely 0 to worry about IMHO.

I felt the same way about any kind of shorts period, i just hate having my legs exposed, i dont care how hot it is outside. My relatives tried to force me to wear shorts when i was younger untill i stopped coming around during the summer time, then they got the msg.

Jeans all the way!

Roman Legion

I don't wear shorts of any kind.. I just hate shorts.. Except when I go for a swim.. I swim in therapy pools because they are warm and nobody else is usually in it and it's far away from anyone.

Silatuyok

Go to any clothing store aimed at girls and young adults and short shorts will be the only shorts available.
Won't find anything a few inches past the crotch unless you go to a store aimed at older/'mature' women.

I really hate this about fashion. It is impossible to find anything that does not happen to be in style that season. (Unless you shop at thrift stores, of course.) This spring it's hard to find anything that isn't neon. Oh, and when I went to buy sunglasses last week?---I had to get a pair of men's sunglasses because they were the only thing small enough to not make me look like a creepy alien bug. It is difficult to find shorts that aren't so short. Not only are they a few inches below the crotch, but they only go a few inches above the crotch, too. That accounts for about 5-6 inches of coverage! :eek:

MikeyC

Short shorts are more than a fashion sense here, I will admit - girls wear them to keep cool in the hot Australian summer. So there's that.