What book are you currently reading?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Recently made a start on this
51nWV8yp91L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

PerseverareJasmine

I'm rereading Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. Its one of my favorite books, but its bittersweet at times. I read it for the first time when I was in sixth grade, and I still love reading it now.

53496.jpg

squidgee

M2033_novel_cover_west.jpg

The English translation mind you. I can't read or speak Russian though I wish I could, seems like such a badass language.

worrywort

A child called "it"

This book is infuriating.
I have 4 of his books and his story is so horrible, its just unfathomable.

Personally, my suspicion is that the book is a fake. I stopped reading half way through because my BS alarm bells were starting to ring. Then I did a bit of research. There are interviews with his relatives where they testify that his books are all fiction. It seems like there may be remnants of truth, but that Dave Pelzer has then embellished extravagantly. This article I found quite revealing too - Dysfunction For Dollars - NYTimes.com

Phoenixx

Taking me forever to read this book. I really want to get into it, and I kinda am, but it's not pulling me in as much as I'd like.

city-of-bones.jpg

PerseverareJasmine

I'm reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. My sister got it for me as a Christmas gift. I've already spoiled what happens since I saw the movie a while back, but I'm still liking the book because of the extra details and its giving me more insight into the characters.

MotherWolff

Banned
The Theology of Time: The Secret of Elijah Muhammad by The Honorable Elijah Muhammad

TOT_Cov.jpg

Melanin: What Makes Black People Black by Dr Imhotep Llaila Afrika

51C5sOXFuKL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Black Sexual Politics By Patricia Hill Collins

41TWHV3NMDL.jpg

The Nunology of the Pineal Gland By Dr. Neb Huru

Nunology+of+the+Pineal+Gland+ebook+copy.png