What book are you currently reading?

Rawz

I just finished reading:
9781843179719_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

And I have just started reading:
mrmx_HvIzzd0bmytX-fMhWw.jpg

Phoenixx

I have this book. Let me know how you like it. I may have to bump it up my to-read list.
^ (Sorry I'm just replying to this! Haven't checked this thread in a while...) I have it too. :) Got it at an awesome book sale super cheap a couple months ago. I just finished reading it last weekend after putting it down for a few weeks. I really enjoyed it, but I felt it ended too abruptly and left me hanging a bit. What I loved most about it though was that it wasn't your typically narrated story with chapters. It's all written in letters, from character to character. It was a nice change of perspective and writing style that I thoroughly enjoyed. :thumbup:

^ This book and series is wonderful! Highly recommend!

Ithior

Reading The Black Prism (ebook):
200px-TheBlackPrism_cover.jpg

Started reading it because apparently there's a "main/protagonist journey to villain", which was something I wanted to read about.

Lost Girl

Kafka on the shore, The diary of Anais Nin, and Guerilla learning are the three that I am *actively*reading at the moment, but the list is much longer when including books that I've begun reading but haven't picked up in the last couple of weeks. They include: The book of disquiet, The wisdom of Insecurity, The disapearing spoon, The men who stare at goats, and Flowers for Algernon...as well as others. I'm a little chaotic.

^ This book and series is wonderful! Highly recommend!

18122.jpg

I finally sat down and actually got into it. I'm on the final book now. A friend told me that when she read it in high school, it made her cry and put her in a funk for a couple of days, so I'm fully prepared to be depressed afterwards.

Finished the His Dark Material series. I'm emotionally compromised. :) I was going to start the Lord of the rings trilogy, but I needed to read something light, so... Lorelai wrote a book!!

16071745.jpg

LoyalXenite

Finally finished the Game of Thrones series (or song of ice and fire i believe the book series is called) Now debating rereading the Eragon series or starting Daughter of Smoke and Bone..

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
TheFallOfHyperion(1stEd).jpg

(once I go to the Library) I just finished the first of this two book series, my goodness does Simmons leave you wanting more at the end!