What book are you currently reading?

Rodox

this one,it literally translates as Everybody's japanese(language),this is the book I was asigned to read and do my work sheets.

Currently I'm reading Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises". Next up is "The Old Man and the Sea" and then "American Psycho" by B. E. Ellis, which I once started, but never got around to finishing.

I'm half way through Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance By Robert Pirsig. I'm really enjoying it, makes me want to go on a motorcycle road trip more than ever.

Last edited:

Tiercel

Currently reading A. Lincoln: A Biography by Ronald C. White, Jr. I had to renew it once already and I'm only about 1/3 of the way done.

Maybe the fact that mom brought it home from the library after I was 100 pages into 1776 by David McCullough has something to do with that....

NormanBates

Russian Stories : A Dual-Language Book
by Gleb Struve
Twelve tales by such masters as Chekhov, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Pushkin, others. Excellent word-for-word English translations on facing pages, plus teaching and study aids, Russian/English vocabulary, biographical/critical introductions, more.

Wow i need to start reading more. I'm not realy reading anything at the moment but the last book I read was "The Journal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty". I thought it was a pretty good war book.

Ashiene

Currently reading "The Mothman Prophecies". Since it's based on real paranormal events, all of which seemed to be linked to each other, in a town called Point Pleasant, it's very disturbing to read.