Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Beatmetrics

Ugh, the weather now is awesome and when it gets colder it'll be even better. With that and having a spacious apartment and my cat...Life couldn't be anymore perfect.

Lisy

I made the terrible mistake to search on google the symptoms of my teethache and now i feel hypochondriac...

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I'm so f***ing depressed. I guess that's what you get from a hangover, eating crap and watching tv series all day. I have big regrets.

Phoenixx

Why did I bother checking my actual Facebook? I don't get on it a lot, but every time I see it I feel the same way over and over again, comparing my life to everyone else's. I know people tend to make themselves look better on Facebook, but I still can't help but to compare. It's nothing but a reminder of the friends I've lost anyway, whether it was just us drifting apart or me trying to hang onto the friendship but they wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

Also saw a post from someone who I never would've suspected to post something so awful. It wasn't about me, but it pissed me off a lot and I'm still irritated over it. I'm probably going to delete my Facebook again, for good this time. I'm just tired of it.

This happened ages ago, but I forgot my mom got these pics:

Pumpkin-raccoon faceoff.jpg

raccoon.jpg

That raccoon is one of the fluffiest I've ever seen. If you Google "raccoon" none of the images show a raccoon with that much fur around its face.

Last edited:

knowledgeofself

sometimes I just really don't know how to respond to messages I see written online, its like i'm supposed to write something back but I just can't think of what to say.