''Oh neat! YouTube shows full movies for a small fee now. That's great.''

''Not available in your country.
Not available in your country.
Not available in your country.''

''Ah **** me.''
If you're not American, you're little people!
Okay, quote from Blade Runner, but it works.

I don't even like that movie.

I want to watch an old scary movie on Netflix but I'm too scared to watch it alone! These are the times I wish I had a boyfriend lol.
What were you thinking of watching? Just watch anyway and hug a pillow. :)

I could use some cake right now. Yum. :'(
I love cake. Now I want cake. Damn it, Psyche!

21NZ

''Oh neat! YouTube shows full movies for a small fee now. That's great.''

''Not available in your country.
Not available in your country.''

''Ah **** me.''

What! why have i never heard about this!

think i found it, is this it? Movies - YouTube

Starry

So, it's our wedding anniversary in December and family keep asking what we want for presents... I have no idea... Seriously, there is precious little we need or want...

Thats disappointing... my thoughts and feelings: disappointed in youtube

Like always, eh? ;3

They get an A for effort, but a F-- for common sense, efficiency and user friendliness. All they do is a good idea at its core, but seemingly executed oddly. It's almost as if they don't want it to be the best site on the internet..

They do have all the good movies, but I only saw those when I had my IP manipulation thingy on. And when I tried to watch them, I was told it wasn't available in my country. When I don't have the IP thing on, I only get all kinds of strange films I've never heard of. It's a shame, really.

Last edited:

surewhynot

Like always, eh? ;3

They get an A for effort, but a F-- for common sense, efficiency and user friendliness. All they do is a good idea at its core, but seemingly executed oddly. It's almost as if they don't want it to be the best site on the internet..

They do have all the good movies, but I only saw those when I had my IP manipulation thingy on. And when I tried to watch them, I was told it wasn't available in my country. When I don't have the IP thing on, I only get all kinds of strange films I've never heard of. It's a shame, really.

You really can't blame Youtube though, they simply don't have the rights in those other countries. Point the finger at the Mainstream Media industry.

I love studying.. learning.. developing... But sometimes I really have to tell myself to do nothing...lol.. Do you guys know that feeling? Like you always want some sort of inspiration to put goals to? Like too much enthousiasm?

And I have this thought like, I'm a very deep thinker, I have a big sense of emotion, so much, that I think i'm alienated. Or am I not alone with this?

Oh well, i'm a rollercoaster, weehhh:)

You really can't blame Youtube though, they simply don't have the rights in those other countries. Point the finger at the Mainstream Media industry.

I'm not, though. They can't show it for the same reason all the other services can't, I understand that. But it is an annoyance on top of several regarding YouTube. They've made several steps backward over the years that have turned the site into a clustered mess, while it really needn't be.

In functionality it's no different then any other art site, except that it deals with videos exclusively.

There's a homepage,
A user page,
A video page
And a watch/subscription list.

Only the watch/subscription list is what it should be. The rest seems to be some sort of social media experiment. The video comments look like Twitter, and the homepage looks like Facebook, but without any sense of subscription accuracy. I thought some users stopped posting because it simply wouldn't show me their videos, while they were quite active.

But I won't ramble on, my point was more with these sort of things. Not so much the region restriction.

JuiceB

One of these days I'm going to snap and I'll be arrested for chasing random people up the street swinging a frying pan.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Counting things down in minutes makes things seem a lot closer than they actually are, because when I think of a minute I think of a small incriment of time measurement, and when I hear a number like "525,600 minutes" I would think a few weeks, maybe a month or two. It's like, a year!

Also it seems like things are going a lot faster because a single minute goes by quickly too, like simply counting to 60 gets me there. So the countdown appears to be going quickly!

So instead of 11 weeks until 1/8/13, there are 110, 880 minutes, and counting! :D

Last edited:
Counting things down in minutes makes things seem a lot closer than they actually are, because when I think of a minute I think of a small incriment of time measurement, and when I hear a number like "525,600 minutes" I would think a few weeks, maybe a month or two. It's like, a year!

Also it seems like things are going a lot faster because a single minute goes by quickly too, like simply counting to 60 gets me there. So the countdown appears to be going quickly!

So instead of 11 weeks until 1/8/12, there are 110, 880 minutes, and counting! :D

What about nanoseconds? They're more accurate! ;3

EDIT: 6,652,800,000,000,000 nanoseconds. ;D

Last edited:
I had no idea scali bread was predominantly a Boston thing. I thought scali was available everywhere, guess not! You all don't know what you're missing. It's the best bread for toast EVER.

bread-scali.jpg