Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

surewhynot

Yay just went through an oral presentation for my french literature class and we got 87% :D

I've been stressing over this for the whole week, I guess that it really wasn't that bad afterall :)

JuiceB

Been pretty depressed lately and not feeling like I amount to anything. I think it's starting to show physically because of the many aches and pains around my neck, shoulders, and back. Headaches are getting worse too. Has anyone else seen this or is it just me?

I need to get a therapist but I am afraid therapy won't help because I feel too ashamed about my body problem. It is intensely embarrassing to even have to tell anyone what it is, never mind sit with a stranger and actively discuss it. I feel that they are secretly laughing at me, and that they don't know how to help me.

I just wish the wriggling feeling of discomfort and shame about myself would lessen a bit, then it might be more bearable.

Phoenixx

Just found out a really young kid that went to my high school was killed in a bad car accident tonight. ::(: I didn't know him, since I think I graduated before he even reached the high school (7th grade), but his brother was only a grade under me and just graduated this year. Makes me feel sick whenever I read/hear of stuff like this. It's so heartbreaking, especially when you live in a small town where you pretty much know of everyone even if you don't talk to them and vice versa.

That's now 7 students that have died within the last 5 years. From only a 200+ person school, that's quite a bit. It's very sad, and it's really just a series of unfortunate events.

^Oh man, sorry to hear that Phoenixx :(

I've had a few instances of similar news since I've graduated high school. It always gives my stomach a sudden drop feeling.

EscapeArtist

Been pretty depressed lately and not feeling like I amount to anything. I think it's starting to show physically because of the many aches and pains around my neck, shoulders, and back. Headaches are getting worse too. Has anyone else seen this or is it just me?

I'm getting some aches too lately and feeling pretty crap, but I don't believe in the whole 'related to depression thing' unless there's a link to like serotonin and dopamine and muscles? I suppose depression and aches have similar or same cause though

EscapeArtist

Just found out a really young kid that went to my high school was killed in a bad car accident tonight. ::(: I didn't know him, since I think I graduated before he even reached the high school (7th grade), but his brother was only a grade under me and just graduated this year. Makes me feel sick whenever I read/hear of stuff like this. It's so heartbreaking, especially when you live in a small town where you pretty much know of everyone even if you don't talk to them and vice versa.

That's now 7 students that have died within the last 5 years. From only a 200+ person school, that's quite a bit. It's very sad, and it's really just a series of unfortunate events.

Wow that's an insane amount for such a small school! Is the school in a dangerous area or something?

EscapeArtist

I need to get a therapist but I am afraid therapy won't help because I feel too ashamed about my body problem. It is intensely embarrassing to even have to tell anyone what it is, never mind sit with a stranger and actively discuss it. I feel that they are secretly laughing at me, and that they don't know how to help me.

I just wish the wriggling feeling of discomfort and shame about myself would lessen a bit, then it might be more bearable.

I bet therapists have heard it all and more. They love their job because they like showing people how to accept themselves, normally. I am willing to be therapists (decent therapists) and some of the most accepting people. I know there was one I saw who just seemed like the most authentic, open, personal and warm person. What do you think would happen if you started by telling a therapist that you're scared to talk about your issues? I'm sure they would make you feel comfortable. Either way, it sounds like you would really benefit from therapy if you are afraid to talk about your problems. Secrets keep us sick they say, and you always know it will help to talk about something if there is a fear to talk about it!

EscapeArtist

Yay just went through an oral presentation for my french literature class and we got 87% :D

I've been stressing over this for the whole week, I guess that it really wasn't that bad afterall :)

Wow good job! You stressed about it all week but you did it and now the reward is a keyboard party.. asjdlfjsdfowjeflasjdflajoijlkj1!!!alsjdlfsj!!lkjalsjdfoajdsf!LKjdasfola!!!Weeeee!!*dodododododod*dancedancekeyboardpartyalskjdfalsjdfals!

EscapeArtist

Oh well.... itll pass.. i never stay in any mood for more than a few days. Need to exercise a bit more

Last edited:

Gaucho

im 20 but I feel like 14 or 15. there was this young woman(19-22) smiling at me in a public place, and I think she was smiling at me , maybe I'm wrong, and ofcourse i got nearly a panic attack, and couldn't even look at her. I think women see me as 15, like a little boy. And then I imagine how we would be a couple, and there would be this young woman with this little boy! I have this inner feeling of unworthiness, not being good enough, can't be good enough. that once she knows, she can't still like me, its killing me.
I think i may have some sort of general anxiety disorder. but i don't want to self diagnose, because there is no point and makes problems even bigger.

Nathália

Oh well.... itll pass.. i never stay in any mood for more than a few days. Need to exercise a bit more

Sorry, I hope that option works for you.

im 20 but I feel like 14 or 15. there was this young woman(19-22) smiling at me in a public place, and I think she was smiling at me , maybe I'm wrong, and ofcourse i got nearly a panic attack, and couldn't even look at her. I think women see me as 15, like a little boy. And then I imagine how we would be a couple, and there would be this young woman with this little boy! I have this inner feeling of unworthiness, not being good enough, can't be good enough. that once she knows, she can't still like me, its killing me.
I think i may have some sort of general anxiety disorder. but i don't want to self diagnose, because there is no point and makes problems even bigger.

Why do you think you're a "little boy"?