Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

People are transparent. I can see straight through peoples bull****.

Yes I am judging.

Two things;

1: That's amazing. Can you also look through led, or is your power identical to Superman's?

2: Tell those people to see a doctor. Humans generating anything other then human excrements have serious health issues.

I don't mind if people think I am a clueless idiot.

If you were clueless then you would be unaware that were clueless, so you're obviously not that. You seem rather level headed to me, albeit a bit angry at times (and who hasn't been there, right?). But definitely not mentally insufficient in any way.

awkwardamanda

Why the hell don't cars all have their gas tanks on the SAME SIDE?!?!:mad: I get so pissed off about that sometimes! I pulled into a parking lot tonight and drove along the edge of the lot on the way to the gas station. The ******* in the car behind me pulled out and cut across the empty parking spaces and went straight to the gas station. There was someone at the first pump so he got in behind. There was a truck on the other side but I couldn't tell if there was another vehicle behind it so I went around to see. No, not exactly behind. There was a car facing the other way, so one of them had backed in and I couldn't even wait there. I had to go all the way back around again and wait behind the guy that cut me off in the first place.: Grrr, so stupid!:mad:

Starry

Sick to death of being taken for granted... It's the story of my life, people hardly ever appreciate all that I do for them... I go out of my way for others, yet it's very rare anyone goes out of their way for me, or even bothers to thank me for what I do! I wouldn't even mind that much, I don't help (or try to help) people to get thanks or praise... It's just that sometimes I feel a need for a little appreciation... and yesterday and today are those times... Of course, the people who should be showing it to me, never will...

Oh, and I wish it was just me feeling negative and that people weren't really that bad... But they are... My husband often gets annoyed that people so frequently take me for granted...

And yet another edit... You know... It's not even being taken for granted which bothers me... It's the non-reciprocation which gets to me... Which is why it only bothers me sometimes, I suppose... It bothers me at the times when I need it to be reciprocated...

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
^^^ Thank you for being such a thoughtful sweetheart.

I know the feeling.

I can sense your kindness and good intention for others.

It is nice to have that acknowledged from time to time.

Starry

^^^ Thank you for being such a thoughtful sweetheart.

I know the feeling.

I can sense your kindness and good intention for others.

It is nice to have that acknowledged from time to time.

Awww, thank you so much, Kia! You're such a nice person! ^_^

Labyrinthine

I've been trying to make friends with this person from my country. We had interests in common, I thought that was going to be an advantage, buuuut... it seems they got weirded out at my social awkwardness because they haven't talked to me anymore since I mentioned was socially awkward. Oh well, their loss.

You're far better off without someone like that.

KiaKaha

Banned
I've been trying to make friends with this person from my country. We had interests in common, I thought that was going to be an advantage, buuuut... it seems they got weirded out at my social awkwardness because they haven't talked to me anymore since I mentioned was socially awkward. Oh well, their loss.

It doesnt necessarily mean that they were weirded out by you social awkwardness - it could be lots of things - but I know how easy it is to jump to the worst possible conclusion too. It might be because of that - it might not be.

If it is - then yes you are right. Their loss - how could someone POSSIBLY not be into someone that likes hounds from hell...

A hound...galloping...to take you to HELL

You have awesome sauce written all over you

To the understand the beginning is to see the end.
To understand the end is to mean the end.
Realize a beginning is to realized the end.
Accept the beginning.
Accept the end.
I am at end.

KiaKaha

Banned
I have a theory about why people have this incessant desire to be 'part of the club' and how it manifests itself - at the detriment of being honest with themselves.

I find it interesting how people will go out of their way to feel included and needed, yet are so unwilling to extend such gestures themselves toward others - and will simply acquiesce in certain kinds of behaviour simply to feel a belonging.

I used to think independent thought was more common than it was - perhaps not.

Last edited:

Roman Legion

I'm so angry and I have drill in a few hours.. My anger is so strong, I don't even have a way of describing it. I don't know how I'm going to get through this drill without losing it, but I have no fear of whatever punishment they come up with... Just Anger and apathy.. Angst?

I just finished watching the original Swedish Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I liked it a lot. It's always excruciating to watch torture and sexual violence though, I had some chips but I quickly lost my appetite for them. Not a film for snacking, that's for sure.

I knew I recognized the girl's face and the name Noomi Rapace, and then I realized she was in Prometheus. D'oh. Very VERY different character roles, she's a fantastic actress.

Starry

I wonder if it's possible to be too close to someone?

My husband and I could not be any closer, we spend 100% of our time together, and live such very isolated lives... Most days the closest we come to real life contact with people is someone walking past the window very infrequently, or my husband answering the door to the postman... Maybe once every couple of months we'll have a family member visit for a few hours... Oh and a weekly phone call to my mother from me and a weekly phone call to his grandmother and uncle for him... Otherwise, we don't talk to or see anyone...

The problem, is, we're so close we seem to actually consider ourselves as one entity... As my husband put it last night "When I imagine talking to someone else, it's me and them... When I'm talking to you it's just "us"... It's almost like there isn't someone else there..." And he's right... Even together, we still feel lonely at times.

We even influence each others emotions so much that we may as well be one person, since there is no way one of us can feel sad and not instantly make the other feel exactly the same... We don't even need to act on our emotions to influence the other... It just happens.

So, then of course, I feel that perhaps there's something wrong with our marriage if we cannot fulfill everything we need, if we still need someone outside of it... Maybe that doesn't make sense to anyone else... But we both always felt that just having each other would be enough... But we're wrong... But then, I wonder, is it because we're too close?

Is it a problem in a marriage to feel that you need a friend too? Both of us feel that way, and we actually want a friend in common, not friends which are only for one person and not the other... But true friends are very difficult to find...

Of course, the main problem is probably just that we've had a lot of negativity in our lives recently, with different things, and perhaps because of our similarity to each other we need a little extra support...