Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Foxface

I'm relearning language commincations and how to properly have a conversation, starting with, what not to say in a conversation.

I figured out for myself, that many things I say, are seamingly unbad, or seamingly everyday things, but many people misunderstand what I mean by what I say.

Someone needs to make out a thing, for how to have a conversation with neurotypicals, for people have Autism or society rejects.

My 27 year old uncle is in medical school. He's probably the only one in the family that will ever amount to anything.

Foxface

I've joined MeetUp and was going to make a group for my area, for lonely people.

They want money to create one. I was going to pay it, but they don't even except paypal. What a croc.

KiaKaha

Banned
I've joined MeetUp and was going to make a group for my area, for lonely people.

They want money to create one. I was going to pay it, but they don't even except paypal. What a croc.

They accept automatic payments from a credit or debit card. Kinda sucks if you dont have one of those though.
But good on you for giving it a go - it will work, if you manage to get it set up - I do exactly the same thing and have over 100 people in the group now.

KiaKaha

Banned
I find it interesting how everyone is an expert on everything. Lets say - oh I dont know - you are studying a psychology degree and you tell someone this - then all of a sudden THEY know everything there is too know about the topic at hand, more so than you - the one who is academically studying it.

I find it incredible - that everyone - everywhere - knows everything - about everything.

Gosh - I wish I was amazing. I guess I will just have to settle for acknowledging my limitations and my own mediocrity.

I am sure car mechanics hate it when their customers tell them how to do their job.

*sigh*

Invisibleman

I find it interesting how everyone is an expert on everything. Lets say - oh I dont know - you are studying a psychology degree and you tell someone this - then all of a sudden THEY know everything there is too know about the topic at hand, more so than you - the one who is academically studying it.

I find it incredible - that everyone - everywhere - knows everything - about everything.

Gosh - I wish I was amazing. I guess I will just have to settle for acknowledging my limitations and my own mediocrity.

I am sure car mechanics hate it when their customers tell them how to do their job.

*sigh*

Oh my god I know. I have a friend who does this with exercise. Ive been in multiple sports my entire life. Il be doing exercises that my coach who has been to the Olympics 3 f**kin times showed me and my friend who has never played a sport in his life and started working out just over a month ago tells me im doing it completely wrong.

Foxface

They accept automatic payments from a credit or debit card. Kinda sucks if you dont have one of those though.
But good on you for giving it a go - it will work, if you manage to get it set up - I do exactly the same thing and have over 100 people in the group now.

I don't have credit card. I have bought prepaid VISA cards in the past, but 90% of time, they don't work. :(

Foxface

I keep thinking about why this girl unfriended me on Facebook last month. I really stresses me out, and makes me angry.

I really don't like herm becuase she is not, who I thought she was. I hate people, as they are so confusing.

Foxface

People won't add my new email address on MSN, so I keep having to sign into my old one. I don't know why.

I even copied the configuartion file and still, no one shows on-line, but a couple of people do on my old MSN account. I don't understand.

Last edited:

Foxface

Oh another one, what did you do to be un-friended?

I don't know. I never said anything to her, at least not that I'm aware of. Uusally this stuff happens out of the blue. I could be having a normal conversation then just like that, I'm blocked or unfriended, but we weren't even talking.

Foxface

I was able to get someone on-line on my new Email account. I had to add everyone manually again, in hotmail (on the internet).

Labyrinthine

I find it rather odd how I can get in "performer" mode. It randomly appears for things such as public speaking and competitions, but even smaller things such as job interviews. My anxiey seems to become something else. Suddenly I'm a charming seemingly normal individual, that thrives in the spotlight. It is rather hard to describe the exact feeling I get. My mind clears, and I just become so determined.

No, it makes no sense. *headdesk*

CillaHasBrainActivity

I have to go out to check out my classrooms for the new semester.
Really panicked. Outside is scary. Ugh.
Crazy, crazy. Going crazy.
Why can't I stop with this?
Ugh.
No, but I'm awesome. I can handle it... I think. NO, I CAN.
*Psychs self up*