Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

lithiumflower

Had an awful and stressful day at work today. As soon as I step into the office every day, all I can think about is when I can go back home. When I finally get home I feel lonely but at the same time I just don't want anyone around me. The day goes by so fast when I'm not being tortured at work.

Also, it's been too hot here… I really don't like the heat. I can't wait until it is fall...

It feels kind of good to just vent this somewhere.

I take it you're one of those "Why read the book when you can just watch the movie" types, eh? ::p:

Movies are easier to ''unsee'' since you can kinda derp through them if it doesn't interest you. Reading, however.. forces you to soak in every terrible little detail.

Also I can't see for ****, so that helps. ::p:

KiaKaha

Banned
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? How did you survive the day? I would have went nuts. I would have been laughing and stumbling all over the place like a drug addict.

Yeah well I am pretty tired. And the woman is still here - shes off to her sisters. Who has to drive her out there? Me thats who. I better get a god damned box of chocolates or something after all this....

I think I'm gonna go back to magic school, I can't cast a levitation spell for crap. Tried to stop that brick with my mind, but it went right through my neighbors window anyway despite my magical interference.

I wonder if the school got my 5000 dollar advanced payment yet. I shouldn't worry, if there was something wrong I'm sure they'd call. It only been, what, 3 years? There's still time.

Starry

Had to fix a glitch in the game "Riddle of the Sphinx" today... Seemingly there was a file missing... A Quicktime movie file... So we had to replace it with one we had on the computer in order to progress... (Since the game crashed otherwise) The only short Quicktime file we had was a test video I made of my husband's sperm under the microscope... So, the "shooting a burning arrow" scene had to be replaced with swimming sperm... Vaguely appropriate...

I'm rather happy about that... Funny and fixed the glitch... Wonderful!

Beatmetrics

K! so next time you ask to hang out because everyone else is busy. My response to you will be "No, I'm sorry I'm just really busy." Countless times I've invited you over and said fill free to come over...if you can't make the initiative yourself then suddenly I'll just become busy. No time for melding around anymore.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
When was the last time you did something for yourself, huh?

I've been wondering this, lately. Since all I seem to do is put other people's happiness ahead of my own, and I'm starting to hate myself for it.

MrSunday

Yeah well I am pretty tired. And the woman is still here - shes off to her sisters. Who has to drive her out there? Me thats who. I better get a god damned box of chocolates or something after all this....

All I can say is that your extremely polite and a nice. Most people would not let people just stay in their house like that, especially the circumstances that you described.

I'll be honest. I would be afraid to get involved in matters like abuse and stuff.

this_portrait

This is kinda long, but it's something I wrote in this tiny notebook I carry around today, just before work:

"Yesterday when I was commuting home, I saw a couple sitting across from me on the El Red Line. Both of them were very attractive, and I couldn't help sneaking glances at the guy. He had a certain look that reminded me of Ezra Miller in We Need to Talk About Kevin, except his eyes were bigger. I think they caught me stealing glances, because they started being more physically affectionate, leaning on each other's shoulders and smiling, being all cutesy wootsy. This didn't make me jealous in the "I-want-your-man" way, but more so in the "I-want-to-be-in-that-situation" way. They looked freaking adorable, and I wanted to keep looking because the sight of them made me smile on the inside. I started imagining myself in that same spot with one of the guys I've been messaging back and forth sitting next to me. We're a cute, attractive couple, too, and every so often we look at each other lovingly and smiling, him stealing a kiss on the cheek from me. For some of the people around us, the sight is sickening and incites bitter jealousy.

A girl can dream, can't she?

AsTimeBurns

Doesn't seem to matter how much properation/research/rehearsal I do for interviews, the nerves just take over and my mind goes blank and I start rambling and not making sense. Don't know why I bother, I'm just going to be stuck in this job which doesn't pay enough for me to move out of my parents house, for the forseeable future. Goodbye any hopes of freedom or a life.

Foxface

My folks are going camping this weekend, I want to goto The Oasis in PEI. If I do, I will be going my myself. My tongue is not better yet, so I will most likely be staying home, which means I will ahsve the house to myself for a couple of days, which is nice. I don't get that often these days.

MrSunday

I really want a holiday. A week where I can relax and just have fun. I mean I don't want to visit anther country. I want to sit at home, watch some movies and play video games. Then probably go to a nice restaurant and have a quiet meal by myself...

I prefer to alone now a days. I don't fit in very easily.

HumanZ

I love to watch the old animated tv series I watched when I was a kid. :D

It's interesting, because I'm not even that type of person, childish or something. Actually, not even close. But I still love to watch those tv series. DuckTales, Quack Pack, Around the World With Willy Fog, Biker Mice From Mars, TMNT, Pokemon, Moomin etc :D

I've my hard drive full of those series. I don't care if it was wrong but I simply can't find them anywhere else.

Labyrinthine

Someone just told me I seemed off today, and asked me what's wrong. I lamely said I was tired. Oddly I feel more social than usual, not less, as being suggested. I wonder what sorts of vibes I'm sending out without even noticing I'm doing so. XD