Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Why don't they utilize the UMD thing that the PSP used?

200px-UMD.jpg

It's just an encased CD/DVD(/Blueray) in essence. I hate handling disks because I fear scratching them. I would LOVE seeing this on regular sized disks. It basically next gen floppy.

If they were to sell the empty husks and a special reader for PC (and ideally consoles) so you can put the disks you already own into them, I would SSSSOOOOOO invest in it.

Plus, sliding a cartridge into something just has such a nice retro feel. Let's make this happen, society!

dyingtolive

been working on a song but im stuck as usual. the same stuck feeling i feel when doing art type work. (which is my job that is uck at)

i like music but i get stuck alot

WeirdyMcGee

Why don't they utilize the UMD thing that the PSP used?

200px-UMD.jpg

haha- yeah.
I've always liked the UMD, too.
Not a single scratch or mark on any of mine; although I've had them for years and handle them frequently.
It's a good idea.

Then again-- PS3 games don't really need extra protection unless you are REALLY terrible at handling CD's and the like...
With the extra coating they have, it's pretty hard to scratch the surface.

...I mean... hard for me to because I don't purposefully try to scratch anything.
My brother on the other hand... very rough on his technology. -__-'
I could see him using UMD casing on pretty much everything he owns.

MrSunday

I feel as though I'm about to seriously kill whoever insults me. :/ The urge is there, but it is bottled up and locked away. I don't know how long I will be able to control myself. It's really hard. I feel there are two sides to me. One is the timid shy guy. The other side is a crazy maniac. I don't want to punch the person who insults me. I want to kill them but through a very slow, painful and humiliating process. I don't even care whether this person is an adult, male/female or a child.

I really don't feel sympathy when people are experiencing physical pain. Anyone else feel like this? People always think I'm an easy target and always think it's alright to pick on me. This never happens to other people on a regular basis, so why does it happen to me....it's not fair. :(

I'm getting to the point where I just want to abandon all my morals and do whatever I want. When someone insults me, I cry a river and then I get extremely angry.

I start thinking about all sorts of ways to hurt people. Like forcing them to drink acid or lock them up for days without food/water.
For the guys that are big jocks that make fun of me, it would be so humiliating for these types of guys to be raped by a broken glass bottle. These people think they are invincible and need to be taught a lesson...

I fantasize about these torture techniques as a coping mechanism. I just hope I don't actually put them into practice...

Last edited:

dyingtolive

what kind of insults do u get mr sunday. do people pick on u on a daily basis?
is it ur personality or appearance that makes them do this?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I ordered a new microphone from eBay the other day. So I might post in the "Post Your Voice" thread very soon.

MrSunday

what kind of insults do u get mr sunday. do people pick on u on a daily basis?
is it ur personality or appearance that makes them do this?

Quite a variety of insults gay/bastard/prick/wuss/wimp/prick/faggot/weirdo/ugly/dirty Paki and so on. Some people laugh at me, stare at me, make snide comments, make me feel uncomfortable and so on. It used to be school/college students. Now its random strangers. It's probably the way I look. I remember a recruitment consultant said to me that I have a kind face. So yeah, people just think I'm an easy target.

I'm used to it now, but there are days when I get fed up. It only happens on a regular basis when I leave the house.

I thought about buying a dog when I go out for a walk. Just for some company and to keep me safe. I'm not particularly crazy about dogs, but I do think they are nice and loyal. I would probably like a German shepherd.

dyingtolive

im sorry mrsunday. i wish i looked fiercer myself. i grew my hair and got some tattoos when i was about 20 so people wouldnt mess with me.

working out might make u look tougher as well, if looking tough is your concern and u wanna go that route.. thats what i try to do

simpsons2007

I went and saw a blood sucking vampire a few days ago. She sucked out 3 tubes of blood from my arm. I enjoyed watching the blood poor out and fill the tubes.

AGR

im sorry mrsunday. i wish i looked fiercer myself. i grew my hair and got some tattoos when i was about 20 so people wouldnt mess with me.

working out might make u look tougher as well, if looking tough is your concern and u wanna go that route.. thats what i try to do

Yes thats one of the reason that I am thinking about if I should lose too much weight,havent decided yet.

MrSunday

I don't know... :/ I think it is the fact that I'm alone people find me an easy target as well. If I had a few people walking with me, I'm usually fine.

That's why I thought about getting a dog.

It's 33 degrees (Celsius) right now so I can't go outside because I have Asthma. This would be great if I was agoraphobic, but I'm not.

I bought a bag of pre-wrapped peanut butter cups. Then I left them in the car. It looks like the contents of the bag exploded and not one of the cups is normal shaped. Stupid! So I'm sitting here, opening peanut butter cups and licking the aluminum foil that they are wrapped in.

Invisibleman

Man I just love when I see a MASSIVE flying bug in my room and as I frantically grab my AXE can to try to spray it I lose track of it and cant find it. Like its seriously huge and ive searched my room top to bottom, there's no way its hiding *curls up into fetal position*

MikeyC

A half hour of drumming per day has been added to my physio exercises!! This therapist knows what she's doing!!!
Wow! That's awesome. Coincidentally, it's no wonder I feel goddamn awesome all the time! :D

I can't breathe. feeling another panic attack coming.
Oh, I'm sorry, Vamp. I hope it passed for you without too much worry.

It's 33 degrees (Celsius) right now so I can't go outside because I have Asthma. This would be great if I was agoraphobic, but I'm not.
I'm very lucky I don't have asthma while living in Australia! Stay inside and keep cool, my friend.

Boby

Haven't visited the forum in quite a while now.Lately the stress level has gone to zero but as usual instead of using this opportunity to do better things I get lazy,to lazy to even post here.Hopefully I will stop being lazy soon before problems and stress gets back.