Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I ****ing hate printers. I need to print out something very important but it's just refusing to because of some bullcrap error moments earlier.

I ****ing hate printers. I need to print out something very important but it's just refusing to because of some bullcrap error moments earlier.

I saw this on Tumblr yesterday and I think it fits your situation.

tumblr_m5xrc3siic1qczn9oo1_500.jpg

I hope you get whatever it is printed soon. I also hate printers. My mom had one a couple of years ago that would only communicate with us in what I am left to assume was Russian Pig Latin. It was a bitch.

crazypants

If I see one more commercial where someone talks about "whole grains" or "great grains" I think I'm going to throw a chair at the tv.

this_portrait

Just read reviews (which obviously contain big spoilers) for the two sequels to Fifty Shades of Grey. After reading those reviews, I've decided to not even bother reading the remaining books because now I realize just how f*cked up and unrealistic the entire story is. Reading the first book made me want to stick my head in cold water, and now I'm going to indulge in Stephen King books for a while.

But in other news, I start my temp job tomorrow. $___$

Little Miss Muffet

Sometimes people text me asking how I am- so I give information not just I'm ok, but when I ask them they just say I'm ok. I dont understand. If they arent going to give anything of themself to me then its hard to talk with them- I'm not sure how to do it.

shakethelight

It been a good day so far. I managed to hang out with my family & get a tan too. I think I am going to do some work in my anxiety work book since I am feeling so optimistic.

I saw this on Tumblr yesterday and I think it fits your situation.

tumblr_m5xrc3siic1qczn9oo1_500.jpg

I hope you get whatever it is printed soon. I also hate printers. My mom had one a couple of years ago that would only communicate with us in what I am left to assume was Russian Pig Latin. It was a bitch.

Lmao, that is surprisingly fitting. Only in this case it was ''What do you need printing for? It's right there on the screen..''.

I had to delete the printer from the computer and reinstall the drivers. This all happened because it ran out of paper. It got confused or something.

coyote

I had to delete the printer from the computer and reinstall the drivers. This all happened because it ran out of paper. It got confused or something.

our company's POS device is a client system with the servers and data residing somewhere on the other side of the country - allows our three locations to share realtime data without having to have our own IT department to maintain it

problem is that the printer settings for each client reside on the host server rather than on the individual machines, so anytime something goes amiss and we have to reboot the client, we lose connectivity to the printers until someone on the other end can clear the print spool

or something like that

of course, it always happens in the middle of a very busy day with a line standing at the register - and suddenly we can't print receipts

Silatuyok

A volunteer at work today was talking her head off to me, as she usually does. But at one point she told me she "wasn't much of a conversationalist." I had to laugh inwardly about that one.

MikeyC

So there's a party/get-together happening on Saturday to celebrate a friend (of a friend) still alive after 10 years of being diagnosed with leukaemia. There's going to be food, drinks, whatever.

The best part? A freakin' jumping castle! Oh, I'm so there! :D

Srijita52

So there's a party/get-together happening on Saturday to celebrate a friend (of a friend) still alive after 10 years of being diagnosed with leukaemia. There's going to be food, drinks, whatever.

The best part? A freakin' jumping castle! Oh, I'm so there! :D

Oohh! I hope you have a great time.