Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Vampayah88

Sometimes, it's like we have a perverse desire of doing self-flagellation. And we become real masochists. We have to know when to stop.

Phoenixx

I have to get a hair cut & my eye brows done this weekend but I am dreading the social aspect of it. :(
^ Good luck! I actually got my hair trimmed yesterday and was able to keep up a decent conversation for once. :) I've been seeing the same woman (friend of the family) for a few years now, but very rarely do I ever have much of a conversation with her while she cuts my hair. My brother was there too though, so that helped.

coyote

Sometimes, it's like we have a perverse desire of doing self-flagellation. And we become real masochists. We have to know when to stop.

what i have a problem with is having the masochist hand me the whip and ask to contribute a few lashes

thank you, but i have no desire to participate in your fun

shakethelight

^ Good luck! I actually got my hair trimmed yesterday and was able to keep up a decent conversation for once. :) I've been seeing the same woman (friend of the family) for a few years now, but very rarely do I ever have much of a conversation with her while she cuts my hair. My brother was there too though, so that helped.

Oh nice:). I hope your hair turned out great! I go to the same guy for a while now but I dont speak lol. I hate when they ask you questions like soo do you work? no do you have a bf? no.. go to school? no lol

Phoenixx

Ugh, I'm so sick of this heat already. 90 degrees today and it's supposed to be the same tomorrow and possibly Sunday. I just gave the dog a bath and I'm already sweating again. DX

this_portrait

Ugh, I'm so sick of this heat already. 90 degrees today and it's supposed to be the same tomorrow and possibly Sunday. I just gave the dog a bath and I'm already sweating again. DX

Amen.

Though it's not just the heat that's pissing me off. I don't want to go to therapy tomorrow, and reading articles on all the political bullsh*t that's been going on has only made me even more pissed off because I'm reminded that I have debt to pay off in the future.

Hopefully a nice, lukewarm or cool shower will help soothe my mind. Sometimes I wish I could bitch about my problems to everyone I come across without having to worry about people ignoring me because they can't deal with any negativity whatsoever and why the hell can't you just be happy all the time?!

Damn, I really am in a bad mood... Maybe therapy is essential for me tomorrow.

I have to get a hair cut & my eye brows done this weekend but I am dreading the social aspect of it. :(

I've never had my eyebrows done and I'm not quite sure I understand it. I wouldn't say that I have big bushy eyebrows, but I don't want them to be pencil thin, either. I've noticed that a lot of Brits have bushy eyebrows and it seems to be the thing. Maybe I should move to Britain...

You're not kidding. It was 100 degrees yesterday with a heat index of 108. It's was slightly cooler today, coming in at about 98 degrees. I did some yardwork - which is almost pointless because we haven't had any rain and the grass is dying - and my face was burning after 20 minutes. It felt like it was on fire. So I jumped in the lake, clothes and all. It was wonderful. :)

And NOAA is a big fat liar. It's not going to rain. It never rains.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

shakethelight

I've never had my eyebrows done and I'm not quite sure I understand it. I wouldn't say that I have big bushy eyebrows, but I don't want them to be pencil thin, either. I've noticed that a lot of Brits have bushy eyebrows and it seems to be the thing. Maybe I should move to Britain...

Really? Unfortunately for me I have dark, thick eyebrows. I started doing it when I was in the 7th grade so now I am kind of stuck doing it.

Haha, maybe we should both move to Britain then if thats the in thing to have.

karl:-/

Woke up this morning in a crap mood,my body feels so ran down.. but I've had the best few days on my new meds :-/ could it be the meds??

I want this day to end, tomorrow is a fresh start... Arrggh!!,

Valhalla

Stood last night outside in the porch, watching the darkness, listening to the rain while a warm, calm wind made the trees shake.