Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

Haven't visited the forum in quite a while now.Lately the stress level has gone to zero but as usual instead of using this opportunity to do better things I get lazy,to lazy to even post here.Hopefully I will stop being lazy soon before problems and stress gets back.
I'm glad you're feeling less stressed. I can relate to the laziness but don't beat yourself too much. It okay to be lazy at times.
I can't breathe. feeling another panic attack coming.
I'm really sorry Vamp. I hope you're doing better, stay strong.

WeirdyMcGee

sunstroke from going outside yesterday...
Mom took me to the beach.
I fried to a crisp although I was drenched in sunscreen and covered up with clothes.
And we were outside for less than 2 hours.

...I'm dying. -____________-
And I have to get on a bus today... I'm definitely dying before then.

MikeyC

sunstroke from going outside yesterday...
Mom took me to the beach.
I fried to a crisp although I was drenched in sunscreen and covered up with clothes.
And we were outside for less than 2 hours.

...I'm dying. -____________-
And I have to get on a bus today... I'm definitely dying before then.
You have a sun allergy, yet you persist with going to the beach? I admire your courage.

WeirdyMcGee

You have a sun allergy, yet you persist with going to the beach? I admire your courage.

You mean... stupidity, right? Not courage?

The doctor said it will become less severe the more often I expose myself to it.
Though... I think he meant in minutes--- not hours, like my mom assumed.
I had an umbrella, sunglasses, long sleeved shirt, long pants, hat, sandals, sunscreen... and the sun always manages to get me through all of that armor somehow.

I live down the street from a beach.
It wasn't even that hot yesterday and it was cloudy.
All I wanted to do was swim at least once this year...

MikeyC

You mean... stupidity, right? Not courage?

The doctor said it will become less severe the more often I expose myself to it.
Though... I think he meant in minutes--- not hours, like my mom assumed.
I had an umbrella, sunglasses, long sleeved shirt, long pants, hat, sandals, sunscreen... and the sun always manages to get me through all of that armor somehow.

I live down the street from a beach.
It wasn't even that hot yesterday and it was cloudy.
All I wanted to do was swim at least once this year...
No, I definitely meant courage.

Maybe just be out in it for a few minutes every day, then slowly add a few more minutes to it. Going to the beach, where the sun has two ways to get you, for hours, isn't a good start. Although, I hope you had fun more than anything.

Where's the bus trip to?

WeirdyMcGee

Where's the bus trip to?

My sister is 7 and a half months pregnant and doesn't want to go on the bus alone to visit our dad and grandma for a day.
So... 5 hour busride on one of the busiest weekends of the year-- because she's too paranoid of our brother's driving to let him drive us.

MikeyC

My sister is 7 and a half months pregnant and doesn't want to go on the bus alone to visit our dad and grandma for a day.
So... 5 hour busride on one of the busiest weekends of the year-- because she's too paranoid of our brother's driving to let him drive us.
Yikes. Well, I hope that goes better than what you're anticipating.

hidwell

REB2.jpg
[/IMG]

Shetland ponies just for you Weirdy.::p:

dyingtolive

feeling abit anxious and disappointed at my failed musical compositions thought it would be easier this time around. though i think i am learning. just gotta keep trying.

Phoenixx

Facebook -- the best way to get a glimpse at everyone's life and then realize how pathetic yours is. :rolleyes:

Also, my cousin posted pics from the bridal shower I went to a few weeks back. She has a picture of me. I want to throw up.

DeadmanWalking

Facebook -- the best way to get a glimpse at everyone's life and then realize how pathetic yours is. :rolleyes:

Also, my cousin posted pics from the bridal shower I went to a few weeks back. She has a picture of me. I want to throw up.

Hey, uh, Phoenixx? Per chance, what's the name of your cousin's Facebook page;)? I have a, uh, "interest" in seeing it::p:. And don't compare your life to others; it never helps. If you believe something to be missing in your life, then go seek it out and get it.

MrJones

I think I might be a communist.

Thank you.

Have a good day.
Utopically, I wouldn't mind living in a communist country. But of course, it should be an ideal utopia, something that countries like Cuba, China, the USSR or North Korea didn't seem to fit very much :p

Actually, utopically I would be just an anarchist, but it would be completely impossible for it to work in the slightest... until I go live alone in my own island-country, that is.
You can look at mine whenever you want to feel better :p