Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

GhastlyCC

I got my learners permit again.......I'm pretty determined to actually go for my drivers license this time..lol ::p:
I feel failure coming on!

Roman Legion

I'm wondering if someone knows what this means in better detail.. According to my last hearing test I have lost hearing in the higher frequencies 5m in one ear, 30m in the other.. What does this mean and how bad is it? I know where I did most of the damage, it was firing this monster without hearing protection.. I didn't have any, they knew I didn't have any and made no attempt to get me any. I fired several hundred rounds in one week.

dscf1029j.jpg

Picture I took of my weapon.. M240b

1BlackSheep

Thank you ::p:
I haven't heard any ambulances in the street so I'm presuming it's all okay.
I'm hoping the most dangerous moment of the night will remain the moment when the baking parchment caught on fire in the oven. Fire is scary.
Never a dull moment at Twiggle's place! ::p:

MsBuzzkillington

My face is so fat, it feels so gross. My thighs are fat and my stomach is fat. There is so much fat. How come if I hate how I look and I hate how fat I am, I still don't care enough to lose weight? It doesn't make sense. How come I can't care more about losing weight/being healthy than eating 10000 cookies?

They say people who have issues with eating too much have to deal with it for the rest of their lives. I am not sure how long I could actually live with these obsessive thoughts. Not more than a year or two, if it lasts for the rest my life, my life is going to be a short one.

I have thought about moving into my mom's basement and just like, never leaving the house for anything ever.

Edit: Top of the page again? Seriously? aeofhoauefao!

I can't sleep. It's almost 3am and my mom will probably be up in a couple of hours. She'll probably lecture me about my sleep management skills, or lack thereof. Whatevs. I can't force myself to sleep. It doesn't work like that for me.

MikeyC

Yeah. I am seriously considering moving to Australia. I have to get out of here. I probably wont be able too for quite some time though.
If you ever come here and get work, we'll be roomies. I wouldn't mind moving out of my parents' place. Hopefully you can get out of New Zealand soon.

Australia is kind of like New Zealand, so I'm unsure if you'll like it here any more than NZ.

KiaKaha

Banned
Australia is kind of like New Zealand, so I'm unsure if you'll like it here any more than NZ.

I know it is - but there is far better standard of living there, better weather - a bigger country. - which means maybe I will be able to find people I can identify with. I dont really like NZ all that much - leaving would be giving a giant middle finger to this society that simply doesnt sit right with me. If I had my way - I would move to a Scandinavian country - Norway or the Netherlands or somewhere like that. You know where people are friendly and actually care about each other.

That would be awesome.

MikeyC

I know it is - but there is far better standard of living there, better weather - a bigger country. - which means maybe I will be able to find people I can identify with. I dont really like NZ all that much - leaving would be giving a giant middle finger to this society that simply doesnt sit right with me. If I had my way - I would move to a Scandinavian country - Norway or the Netherlands or somewhere like that. You know where people are friendly and actually care about each other.

That would be awesome.
European countries would be good, but I agree that somewhere in Scandinavia would be perfect. Although it would be kind of cold for me.

Australia is bigger, but that doesn't equate that it's better. Our society is very similar to yours. You will have similar thoughts here. I hope that one day you can move to Europe somewhere.

Gaucho

shi tty as usual, 14 more days and ill be free,despite whatever happens, if i pass then good, if i fail in the exams like i expect, then fck it.

i wish i was good with the guitar and just go to a big city and play some on the streets, just like that, getting a few coins, and doing this for a few years.

i have to go to therapy or otherwise ill die like this.

KiaKaha

Banned
European countries would be good, but I agree that somewhere in Scandinavia would be perfect. Although it would be kind of cold for me.

Australia is bigger, but that doesn't equate that it's better. Our society is very similar to yours. You will have similar thoughts here. I hope that one day you can move to Europe somewhere.

Perhaps - but we will see. In the meantime - more opportunity and a better quality of life will do for me. I will deal with the unfriendliness and coldness of society at a later point.