Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Iluv

Creepy old lady on her porch waved to me today, :confused:. I think she thinks she knows me, no idea.
I'm tired my anxiety is pretty low right now which is rare for the week it's been high.

this_portrait

A freshman at my university recently died, presumably from suicide (the health center has been sending e-mails about free counseling sessions; that's why I'm pretty sure it was a suicide).

This isn't the first time a student at my school has committed suicide (there was a law student who shot himself about 2 years ago). However, on the rare occasion it happens, I wonder what had been going through their heads and what events prompted them to kill themselves.

Srijita52

A freshman at my university recently died, presumably from suicide (the health center has been sending e-mails about free counseling sessions; that's why I'm pretty sure it was a suicide).

This isn't the first time a student at my school has committed suicide (there was a law student who shot himself about 2 years ago). However, on the rare occasion it happens, I wonder what had been going through their heads and what events prompted them to kill themselves.
That's really awful. I'm sorry to hear that portrait.
I'm trying hard to think about living, but my body does not want to agree. Other than panic attacks, I'm getting stomach aches, going to bathroom more than i should, and getting paranoid about random stuff.

Feels like I'm in the Matrix.
I took the red pill, didn't like what i saw, and wished that i took the blue pill instead.

I really want to know if i should seek professional help but i don't even know where to start.
I'm sorry you're going through all this. I hope you feel better :)

hidwell

Creepy old lady on her porch waved to me today, :confused:. I think she thinks she knows me, no idea.
I'm tired my anxiety is pretty low right now which is rare for the week it's been high.

Why do you think she is creepy, she is probably just lonely and trying to be friendly :confused:

hoddesdon

Picture Yourself...

Think of yourself not in terms of your problems. Instead, identify yourself with your most promising possibilities.

Think of yourself not in terms of your regrets or disappointments. Instead, consider all the valuable and useful lessons you’ve learned.

The way you picture yourself has a powerful effect on the reality of your life. And you can picture yourself any way you choose.

Picture yourself expressing the best that is within you. Picture yourself living fully, loving sincerely, giving gladly, and bringing unique value to each moment.

Picture yourself as the joyful, creative and effective person you know you can be. Picture yourself dancing swiftly and successfully past each challenge and limitation.

You hold in your mind a mental picture of yourself. The quality and substance of that picture make all the difference in the actions you take and the results you get.

Make that picture brilliantly superb, and your life will follow right along. ~rm~

Good Morning Believers!! How are you "seeing" yourself..lets face it, we all have pictures running through our heads, we may as well make them happy and fun..so enjoy this hot Tuesday with some Cool Fun Ideas running through your minds, and maybe even bring one of those "pictures" to life~ *Peace*Love*Light* ~linda~

MentalyBlind

random thought: everything doesn't even matter..we all die and it could be in a few hours!
I don't see the why people post such a huge portion of their life working and all that stuff...if you think about it life is extremely fragile. it's quite scary to think about the ending outcome that happens to everyone and I don't believe in religion so it scares me even more to think about dying. like whats next? what's the point?

Feeling_Nothing

((((hugs)))) I'm here if you need to talk.

Thank you, however I don't really feel like anything now, I'm just sitting here doing god knows what. Still finding it hard to get over some things but I hope it happens soon...I tend to drift away in memories which is something I shouldn't do.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Picture Yourself...

Think of yourself not in terms of your problems. Instead, identify yourself with your most promising possibilities.

Think of yourself not in terms of your regrets or disappointments. Instead, consider all the valuable and useful lessons you’ve learned.

The way you picture yourself has a powerful effect on the reality of your life. And you can picture yourself any way you choose.

Picture yourself expressing the best that is within you. Picture yourself living fully, loving sincerely, giving gladly, and bringing unique value to each moment.

Picture yourself as the joyful, creative and effective person you know you can be. Picture yourself dancing swiftly and successfully past each challenge and limitation.

You hold in your mind a mental picture of yourself. The quality and substance of that picture make all the difference in the actions you take and the results you get.

Make that picture brilliantly superb, and your life will follow right along. ~rm~

Good Morning Believers!! How are you "seeing" yourself..lets face it, we all have pictures running through our heads, we may as well make them happy and fun..so enjoy this hot Tuesday with some Cool Fun Ideas running through your minds, and maybe even bring one of those "pictures" to life~ *Peace*Love*Light* ~linda~

VJ288 is a proud supporter of the message in hoddesdon's 1620th post and encourages everyone to read it.

Last edited:

coyote

Picture Yourself...

picture.php

Vampayah88

I keep having fantasies about going to my neighbour, taking his drilling machine and sticking it up his ass over and over and over while i laugh maniacally. He still won't stop it with the goddamn noise, I can't take it anymore.

DeadmanWalking

Well, the first day of presentations is over and, thankfully, my group didn't have to present first:D! Unfortunately though, the discussion's going to get ugly if the first group is anything to go by. Sometimes, I wish people wouldn't question so much and just accept things for what they are and move on. And I almost had a nervous breakdown before class got started. Social Work will either break me down or turn me in a 180.

lonely_drummer

One thing I really love about the band Severe Torture (even though there are many reasons why I love them) is that if you crank them super loud in your room, no one will come around and bother you lol. Or maybe I just can't hear them knocking lol

MrJones

I keep having fantasies about going to my neighbour, taking his drilling machine and sticking it up his ass over and over and over while i laugh maniacally. He still won't stop it with the goddamn noise, I can't take it anymore.
I'm ashamed of how that made me laugh... oh boy, we're going to hell XD