Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

I just saw two mourning doves hanging out on my window air conditioner. I tried to take a photo, but they flew away the minute I opened the blinds.

Photos used to be a lot more special back when they were taken on film and had to be developed. Remember very well just waiting whether my 7 photos of a landmark I took (just to be sure) came out alright. Exciting times.

Iluv

Online everything insists you go see a doctor. 'If you are feeling this way please contact your doctor immediately'. Easier said than done.
Did it before they don't care. >_>
I was reading through some articles and it said, Complications of suicide: Death. Haha, you wouldn't think....

Last edited:

Silatuyok

Dearly beloved,
Are you listening?
I can't remember a word
That you were saying

Are we demented
Or am I disturbed?
The space that's in between
Insane and insecure.

Oh, therapy
Can you please fill a void?
Am I retarded or am I
Just overjoyed?

Nobody's perfect and
I stand accused
For lack of the better word and that's
My best excuse.

Phoenixx

Well, the first day of presentations is over and, thankfully, my group didn't have to present first:D! Unfortunately though, the discussion's going to get ugly if the first group is anything to go by. Sometimes, I wish people wouldn't question so much and just accept things for what they are and move on. And I almost had a nervous breakdown before class got started. Social Work will either break me down or turn me in a 180.
^ Wait, so did you present at all today? Hopefully you did well. You can get through this class, just keep going and doing all that you can.

MrJones

Lemurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Now you only come to tiny.... and when its too late (too early?) in Spain to see! :mad:

Nice to see you again :D

Man, I can barely see anything. I wasn't able to clean the smudges off my glasses, my hands and face are too sweaty to keep them clean, and the impaired focus was giving me headaches.

Iluv

The KFC double down is back... AGAIN?!

...my arteries are clogging just watching these commercials. -___-'

I've always wanted to try one. If you ever do let me know if they're any good. ::p:
Mhhmm I'm making myself hungry right now.

Last edited:

MsBuzzkillington

Things are too weird here without my dog. I keep expecting to see him when I come around the corner. It's like I have to keep reminding myself, "Oh yeah, he isn't here right now, I don't have to worry." Not having to stress about taking care of him or worry about him definitely has it's perks; but not having him here is so, so weird. I definitely think having him here is worth any kind of stress/sacrifices I have to make to take care of him. But it will be another month before I can go see him again.

Another random thought I had tonight. I realized that I have officially given up on life right now. I am going through a lot, I have been eating soo sooo much lately (I gave gained 4 and 1/2 pounds in the last couple weeks). I want to stop, I don't want to gain back the weight that I lost. But when I look into the future, I see nothing. There is no point, it is just... nothing. So I continue to eat and self destructive because the way I see it is, it doesn't matter. I have nothing to live for. I am merely just getting by for the sake of my mom, she needs me here.

Srijita52

Things are too weird here without my dog. I keep expecting to see him when I come around the corner. It's like I have to keep reminding myself, "Oh yeah, he isn't here right now, I don't have to worry." Not having to stress about taking care of him or worry about him definitely has it's perks; but not having him here is so, so weird. I definitely think having him here is worth any kind of stress/sacrifices I have to make to take care of him. But it will be another month before I can go see him again.

Another random thought I had tonight. I realized that I have officially given up on life right now. I am going through a lot, I have been eating soo sooo much lately (I gave gained 4 and 1/2 pounds in the last couple weeks). I want to stop, I don't want to gain back the weight that I lost. But when I look into the future, I see nothing. There is no point, it is just... nothing. So I continue to eat and self destructive because the way I see it is, it doesn't matter. I have nothing to live for. I am merely just getting by for the sake of my mom, she needs me here.

Hang in there MsBuzz. I hope things look up for you.

AGR

I think there is a problem in this forum,everytime I try to post something using the box in the thread I log out or if I try to edit a post sometimes I log out,not sure what is the problem.....

this_portrait

I really hate when I have these random rushes of anxiety. It's like a mini panic attack, but not quite. Distraction helps, but not much.

WeirdyMcGee

People keep unknowingly saying things that turn me off the human race as a whole.
I'm going to be a hermit forever. I don't see how I could possibly put up with this ignorance and carelessness from people... -___-