Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

IGotSeoul

Went to a job interview looking to fill the position of a machine operator/loader for an amazon warehouse. The lady asked me, "What, as an individual, would you offer our company?" I hadn't slept at all, I was irritable and did not feel like faking to sell myself. I told her that I had absolutely nothing to offer. The reaction was priceless. :rolleyes:

twiggle

SSSSSSSS!
Good to see you back.
And good on you for not faking it at your interview.

I'm tired. 6,000 words in three days, 10,000 or so left to do blah.

MrJones

Btw another random thought, now everytime I see one of twiggle's posts I feel the urge to rap whatever I think.

MrJones

D-d-d-d-d-do it.
Heh I'm not even in the mood to talk, let alone sing :p

On another note, my parents and sister will leave me home alone after 3 weeks controlling me all the time. Not for a long time, but still I hope it's enough :/

Kinetik

I wish I would stop getting this bizarre ad/banner for a fish pedicure (complete with visual) whenever I come onto this site. Has anyone even had one of these, ever? ::p:

I wish I would stop getting this bizarre ad/banner for a fish pedicure (complete with visual) whenever I come onto this site. Has anyone even had one of these, ever? ::p:

Wtf!? I haven't even heard of a fish pedicure.
I always get ad/banners with scantily clad women "ready to date right now"! LOL :rolleyes:
Why don't they ever put some ads of scantily clad men that are ready to date right now in!?:D;)

Phoenixx

Hm, what to do.... Watch Fight Club (which I've been wanting to see for months now) or start a drawing for my next project that I've been putting off for a few days now?

...Blah, I can't decide. :p