Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Iluv

Got a weird teen pack for Easter and one chocolate bar. But whatever, I'm fine with nothing.
Spending the rest alone watching zombie movies and listening to mix tapes. Fun :/

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

Well, I spent seven hours waiting at the library for my group to show up to complete this project that's due on Tuesday and they never showed up:mad:! Now I've got a stress headache and I've got to complete this project on my own (which has to be presented no less) on top of all of this other work! I sure hope that I messed up the meeting date or else bad things will happen. Bad things.

Roman Legion

Standing in the unit's arms room yesterday, I couldn't help thinking the dark thoughts while staring at the endless rows of M4, M16's, M9's.. et cetera..

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I woke up twice last night, another bad nights sleep. I should just start bringing a pillow and blanket to class since I do most of my sleeping there. ::p:

Srijita52

I woke up twice last night, another bad nights sleep. I should just start bringing a pillow and blanket to class since I do most of my sleeping there. ::p:

Sorry to hear that. But I hope you get some rest today, maybe you can try taking a nap during the day?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Sorry to hear that. But I hope you get some rest today, maybe you can try taking a nap during the day?

I will, during my classes ::p: Mondays are hard to nap during since I have classes until 4 pm, it's fine though I'll make due.

It sometimes angers me when I hear people talk about their driving habits in different cultures. Bragging about how everyone drives 70km/43 miles above the speed limit, all the while when the statistics of that country shows one of the largest amount of deaths in traffic accidents anywhere.

Get a clue, for crying out loud.

twiggle

It sometimes angers me when I hear people talk about their driving habits in different cultures. Bragging about how everyone drives 70km/43 miles above the speed limit, all the while when the statistics of that country shows one of the largest amount of deaths in traffic accidents anywhere.

Get a clue, for crying out loud.

Oh gosh this really gets to me too. I can't stand people who think it's so thrilling to drive carelessly, or who drink-drive, or who are more bothered about everybody hearing their stupid music than they are about driving responsibly. I'll submit my reply before I get too vehement.

coyote

Traffic Related Deaths Per Capita
Traffic_related_deaths_-_Road_fatalities_per_capita.svg

i thought the US would be more orangey

AsTimeBurns

It's interesting to regress back through all the major decisions in your life, seeing just how much tiny little things can have major consequences.

For example: Take something simple like "I work at a college":

- Why? - Because I applied there after finishing my university degree
- What degree? - Computing
- Why computing? - Because I did a year of another course, failed and decided to switch and stay at the same university
- Why did I go to the university in the first place? - Because they had an interesting course which I wanted to do
- How did I find out about the course? - My friend went to that university and I was talking to him on MSN one day and decided to check out their courses
- Why was I talking to him on MSN? - Because I only had a part time job at the weekend and not muc hto do during the weeks
- Why? - Because I took a year out after finishing school and couldn't get a job really
- Why? - Because I got bad A levels and was terrible at interviews
- Why? - Because I skipped most of my final year at school due to depression
- Why? - Because of my appearance and the side effects of taking some medication for acne
- Why did I take the medication? - Because I'd had spots for years and they wouldn't go away
- Why did I have the spots? - Diet? Genetics? Lifestyle?

If even one of those stages had been different, e.g. if I'd not decided to check out my friend's university, I would have gone somewhere else, done something different, met different people...had a totally different life probably (possibly).

Or If id' not had the spots and therefore the depression and skipped classes, I would have got better results, got into my first choice of Clincal Psychology and again...ended up completely different.

I find that quite interesting to think about.

RonFrank

I'm trying hard to think about living, but my body does not want to agree. Other than panic attacks, I'm getting stomach aches, going to bathroom more than i should, and getting paranoid about random stuff.

Feels like I'm in the Matrix.
I took the red pill, didn't like what i saw, and wished that i took the blue pill instead.

I really want to know if i should seek professional help but i don't even know where to start.