Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
I just asked a girl out who I saw working at macdonalds - out of the blue, just because I was attracted to her.... she told me her boyfriend probably wouldnt like it... I said, well whoever he is, hes a lucky man (in a friendly way)

ph well easy come easy go - this is usually far more awkward and anxiety provoking....

MikeyC

I just asked a girl out who I saw working at macdonalds - out of the blue, just because I was attracted to her.... she told me her boyfriend probably wouldnt like it... I said, well whoever he is, hes a lucky man (in a friendly way)

ph well easy come easy go - this is usually far more awkward and anxiety provoking....
You have guts! Sounds like you have some new-found confidence. :)

KiaKaha

Banned
You have guts! Sounds like you have some new-found confidence. :)

I expect a no, but I ocasionally suprise myself with my courage when it comes to stuff like that. I have done it a few times now, usually spur of the moment. I figure - whats the worse that can happen? A deflated ego? I already have that...

Besides its easier with strangers.

Its all good... I already feel sorry for the next one that catches my eye ::p:

coyote

picture.php

MikeyC

I expect a no, but I ocasionally suprise myself with my courage when it comes to stuff like that. I have done it a few times now, usually spur of the moment. I figure - whats the worse that can happen? A deflated ego? I already have that...

Besides its easier with strangers.

Its all good... I already feel sorry for the next one that catches my eye ::p:
I have asked girls out in the past against every fiber of my being, too, so the confidence is there somewhere. Too bad she already had a boyfriend, but at least you tried. :) Good on you, mate. Maybe the next one will be a yes!

lonely_drummer

Recently, Ive adopted a new philosophy to my life. To not take **** from no one anymore. I've been slightly experimenting with it and its been showing some good signs. Like the other day I flipped out at a lady over some stupid money thing that I don't even want to get into but I had in my mind, Im not taking your crap anymore. I want this situation dealt with NOW and it ended up happening and getting dealt with. Then earlier today I was at a restaurant with a couple friends and I saw the most ignorant thing I've seen in a while. Some guy drives into the parking lot of the restaurant and parks. He gets out and what does he do? Throw all of his disgusting garbage onto the ground. Just so blatantly and it began to stir a fire inside of me. I just could not believe it. So when he was done, he walked into the restaurant to wash his hands because they got dirty and I started to talk very very loudly, saying some very inappropriate things about this douchebag of a character that I will not repeat on here because they were pretty bad but come on!! It was so disrespectful and pointless. But he heard me and just gave me the nastiest glare ever and when he came out of the washroom I yelled that he should clean that up before he leaves and he just runs out to his car, get in, looks down at a napkin he threw on the ground, picks it up, wipes some dirt of his door with it and then throws it back on the ground and peels off. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, HULK ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenixx

^ Too bad she's taken already, but still great for you for having the confidence and courage to do that. :)

polishgirl

This time of the year sooo many new couples appear... everywhere. It's okay, just makes me think how wonderful it would be to have someone :)

MikeyC

This time of the year sooo many new couples appear... everywhere. It's okay, just makes me think how wonderful it would be to have someone :)
I understand your feelings. Every now and again I realise it would be nice to have a girl in my life. I hope you find someone. :)

Shyangel

Thanks guys for all the kind words in the Random/thought/feelings thread.

I'm feeling really empty. I feel like I don't have thoughts, or opinions. I'm feeling like a walking emotionless shell...It's annoying. That's why I haven't been posting here. I've been feeling speechless and undefined. It's hard to explain. I really hope it passes soon.

MikeyC

I'm feeling really empty. I feel like I don't have thoughts, or opinions. I'm feeling like a walking emotionless shell...It's annoying. That's why I haven't been posting here. I've been feeling speechless and undefined. It's hard to explain. I really hope it passes soon.
Sorry you're feeling that way, Angel. ::(: Feel free to PM me if you need to.

Shyangel

Sorry you're feeling that way, Angel. ::(: Feel free to PM me if you need to.

Thanks, Mikey, I really appreciate that. I feel so wordless at this moment, though I don't think I could get anything out. It's nice to know someone's willing to listen, though.

How's everything with you, Mikey? I hope great.

polishgirl

I can completely relate. It's even worse than feeling pain, feeling hurt... at least that is something you can hold onto, whereas the indifference cannot be defined at all. Hope the feeling will pass soon, though :) Usually does!

I understand your feelings. Every now and again I realise it would be nice to have a girl in my life. I hope you find someone. :)

Thank you, I hope you find someone too! Although I don't think for me it will happen soon, doesn't seem like it, at least :(