Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

I went on my first date in my whole life(Sad, I know) a couple days ago with a guy I met at the Momo con rave. He's pretty cool, but I'm not looking for love, though, just fun, and that's why I went out with him despite the fact he's not my type. I like him because he very relaxed and up for anything. I love excitement and all that and he seems like he might be able to provide me with that...
^ That's great! Congrats! I'm glad you had fun. :)

Feeling_Nothing

If there was a perfect piece of art I would ruin it. I would walk by and something would make it fall. Knock into it and it would rip. Black paint would come of of nowhere and wreck it. That's why the less I look at it the more it it safe.

::(: hope your feeling better soon !

vexatiousmind

I am making the garage my new hangout. It has couches, my punching bag, and a tv. I can bring my xbox in here, it has more than enough cords for my computer and other gadgets. Best of all it's quite.

I will move things around tomorrow to make a little bit more room, and my dad is gonna buy a little air conditioner.

Now I will have two caves :D :D

Edit: and I don't have to be paranoid about people being at my window. I don't constantly check it or anything, but I always get the feeling that someone is watching me

Iluv

i am making the garage my new hangout. It has couches, my punching bag, and a tv. I can bring my xbox in here, it has more than enough cords for my computer and other gadgets. Best of all it's quite.

I will move things around tomorrow to make a little bit more room, and my dad is gonna buy a little air conditioner.

Now i will have two caves :d :d

edit: And i don't have to be paranoid about people being at my window. I don't constantly check it or anything, but i always get the feeling that someone is watching me

party at vexatiousmind's garage!

this_portrait

Interview went pretty well. They want me to send examples of my work (specifically my design work). On the plus side, before I went in for the interview, another place I applied for called and wants me to get back to them on the details of my schedule because I think they want to hire me.

Iluv

SATURDAY = MOVIE NIGHT!
What should we watch ?

By the way, he was supposed to be here at 6:30. It's almost 7 ! WHY ARE GUYS LATE TO EVERYTHING!

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

SATURDAY = MOVIE NIGHT!
What should we watch ?

By the way, he was supposed to be here at 6:30. It's almost 7 ! WHY ARE GUYS LATE TO EVERYTHING!

Renting/Going to the show/Watching online?

I must know before I can recommend something to you! haha
Also-- any preferred genre?

Iluv

Renting/Going to the show/Watching online?

I must know before I can recommend something to you! haha
Also-- any preferred genre?

We are watching it online at my home.
I like watching horror, thriller, mystery with him :) ! But I'm up for any genre.

WeirdyMcGee

We are watching it online at my home.
I like watching horror, thriller, mystery with him :) ! But I'm up for any genre.

boooooo- no pirating!
I guess if you know what you like, you probably already have something in mind. Plus, I don't know what you have already seen... if you're as avid as I am about the Horror genre-- probably everything.
haha

Oh-- and have fun! Movie night!

Iluv

boooooo- no pirating!
I guess if you know what you like, you probably already have something in mind. Plus, I don't know what you have already seen... if you're as avid as I am about the Horror genre-- probably everything.
haha

Oh-- and have fun! Movie night!

I'm not pirating. I'm streaming it online! It's like YouTube!
I am no Pirate :rolleyes:
We are probably watching one of the Saw movies. Gore!

Phoenixx

Blah, I'm so sick of this project. >.< I've been doing this stupid thing all day.

No matter what else I have left to do, I'm going to the mall tomorrow. I need to get out of the house and get some fresh air. My cousin and my brother are gone this weekend, I should be enjoying myself!

coyote

who wants to help me build one of these?

535813_10150635649226566_676866565_9376087_2011896808_n.jpg