Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

twiggle

Yeah, she ain't what she used to be *dances with pants down*
::p:

It was your first day at the job, I'm sure that they understand, they were just probably trying to look like supermasters or something, meh.

Anwyay, congrats for your new job and I hope it brings you happiness (or at least enough money to pay the bills :p).

Ha, thanks, though actually I've been there for about a month now, but this was my first time with this particular type of task.

I prefer my other job and just wish it was paid ::(:

Iluv

Good luck!!! You are inspirational, I would never be able to last a week without those, they're practically my essentials for life lmao

Thanks! I need all the luck I can get, almost had a slip up this morning with the chips. ::p:! I'm sure you could do it too!

MrJones

I've decided to do a test, not to do anything harmful to myself for at least a week. No alcohol, no putting myself in dangerous situations, no junk food etc. LOL 1 day down 6 to go. I estimate I'm going to last for like 3 days. I've been craving some energy drink mixed with some goose. SHHH
Good luck Iluv! Just remember what is motivating you whenever you think about failing. Keep yourself at alarm state all the time XP
Ha, thanks, though actually I've been there for about a month now, but this was my first time with this particular type of task.

I prefer my other job and just wish it was paid ::(:
What just made me remember, my psychologist's next homework... start doing some charity work as a volunteer (I asked, I can't do it by walking dogs or something, so I'll have to interact with real people :p).

Shyangel

I've decided to do a test, not to do anything harmful to myself for at least a week. No alcohol, no putting myself in dangerous situations, no junk food etc. LOL 1 day down 6 to go. I estimate I'm going to last for like 3 days. I've been craving some energy drink mixed with some goose. SHHH

Your a brave, brave women, Iluv. That is a feat I wouldn't even attempt.
I wish you the best of luck! You can do it!!

Iluv

Haha, maybe I could?!?! As Im eating an old greasy slice of pizza from last night lol

It's never too late to start. After your done eating your greasy pizza, then start ::p: .

Good luck Iluv! Just remember what is motivating you whenever you think about failing. Keep yourself at alarm state all the time XP

What just made me remember, my psychologist's next homework... start doing some charity work as a volunteer (I asked, I can't do it by walking dogs or something, so I'll have to interact with real people :p).

! A good start is a soup kitchen. I did some charity work there it really opened my eyes. Usually it's not interacting it's just sometimes homeless people like telling you their story. More listening than talking. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

AsTimeBurns

Fookin' knackered (imagine I said that in a Welsh accent..for no real reason).

Had to do a presentaiton for a bunch of 2nd year university students yesterday (about 30-40 of them), then answer a load of their questions. Then today I walked around the city for about 5 hours non-stop until my coach came, so my legs & shoulder are pretty dead.

Invisibleman

Man, you know you live in Canada when the temperature finally goes above 0 to 5 C and im seeing people wearing shorts and flip flops XD

Kiwong

A lot of people can go through small stages of unhappiness in their lives and will need support. Why do you say she deserved better?

She did everything for us children. If I'd know she was unhappy I could have thanked her more for everything she did, comforted her, told her I loved her, at least cleaned up my room a bit more often. Living alone for years as a housewife all day in a home on her own, she was creative, intelligent a listener. A self less person like her did deserve better not to die of cancer.

MikeyC

When I go to the gym I purposely avoid looking at people as, if they are blokes, they will think i fancy them. I just look as miserable as i possibly can lol- its really put on so everybody stays the hell away from me. I am not miserable inside but i just act it and I dont really want people not to talk to me - maybe its that i think everybody is against me
To be fair I don't like to look at people at the gym, either. Nobody is against you but it makes sense why you avoid eye contact.

Man, you know you live in Canada when the temperature finally goes above 0 to 5 C and im seeing people wearing shorts and flip flops XD
That's about as cold as it gets in the middle of winter here.

MikeyC

She did everything for us children. If I'd know she was unhappy I could have thanked her more for everything she did, comforted her, told her I loved her, at least cleaned up my room a bit more often. Living alone for years as a housewife all day in a home on her own, she was creative, intelligent a listener. A self less person like her did deserve better not to die of cancer.
Hindsight. It sucks, doesn't it?

Lots of people don't deserve cancer but get it, anyway. It's just how it is.

jonas89

pretty tired from being in school almost 12 hours a day and the gym for an hour or so as well :p can't wait until Easter break starts

WeirdyMcGee

Found something that makes my acne go away!!

..too bad it's not something as simple as washing, toning and moisturizing 2-3 times a day. -__-'
Why won't that work?! AGH!

MikeyC

Found something that makes my acne go away!!

..too bad it's not something as simple as washing, toning and moisturizing 2-3 times a day. -__-'
Why won't that work?! AGH!
When I was younger we tried everything to get rid of my acne. Pills, creams, even toothpaste. Nothing worked. Now the acne is gone...from my face. Still get them on my arms which I really hate.

I hope whatever you found continues to work for you.