Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

lonely_drummer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! My addiction to Electric Wizard has yet to surpass. I cannot stop listening to them. It started by just loving one of their albums, now I own every single one lol. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahh!!! Im sure that pretty soon I will be writing fan letters and stalking each member. I will be arrested within a year, most likely for holding them hostage until they let me into Electric Wizard.

Wizzzzzard!!!!!

Scenic

So far, my spring break has consisted of me staying inside. It kind of makes me resent my home life. I can't wait to get back to college so I can at least do something. I hate wasting time doing nothing.
Also, I'm pretty angry right now. I think I have just realized what's at the top of my hate list. Ughhh. Just going to leave it at that.

Last edited:

Invisibleman

Oh, what's wrong, mate?

I dont know what happened but all day ive just had so many thoughts of suicide swirling through my head. Its as if I just let my guard down for a second and all of the negative thoughts that I accumulated over the past week crept up and swallowed me. I went into a blinding fit of rage and I broke stuff and then layed on my couch and just cried for hours,so many negative thoughts just took over my head.

MikeyC

I dont know what happened but all day ive just had so many thoughts of suicide swirling through my head. Its as if I just let my guard down for a second and all of the negative thoughts that I accumulated over the past week crept up and swallowed me. I went into a blinding fit of rage and I broke stuff and then layed on my couch and just cried for hours,so many negative thoughts just took over my head.
If you go into a rage and break stuff, that is a sure sign you're not dealing with it in a healthy way. Don't let it get to a stage where you start attacking people. You almost certainly should see someone about that. Sorry you feel that way.

Invisibleman

If you go into a rage and break stuff, that is a sure sign you're not dealing with it in a healthy way. Don't let it get to a stage where you start attacking people. You almost certainly should see someone about that. Sorry you feel that way.

I would see somebody but my twat of a mother will make such a deal out of it im in no mood for that bullsh*t.

I would see somebody but my twat of a mother will make such a deal out of it im in no mood for that bullsh*t.

Sometimes family members can just be blind to the seriousness of what is going on in our heads. Sometimes they choose to be blind to it and sometimes we have not given them enough indictation of how serious our problems have become.
It definitely sounds like you need to get some form of help for how you are feeling. If your mother does make a big deal out of you seeing a doctor or therapist, I would turn to her and simply ask....."Well which would you prefer, having a son seeing a therapist or having to plan my funeral?"

Kiwong

My sister told me that my mother once phoned lifeline when we were children. It made me wonder if my mother went through some of the same things as me depression, anxiety. We are very much alike. It makes me sad that as a child growing up I wasn't able to comfort her more. It took her for granted. She deserved better.

MikeyC

My sister told me that my mother once phoned lifeline when we were children. It made me wonder if my mother went through some of the same things as me depression, anxiety. We are very much alike. It makes me sad that as a child growing up I wasn't able to comfort her more. It took her for granted. She deserved better.
A lot of people can go through small stages of unhappiness in their lives and will need support. Why do you say she deserved better?

Little Miss Muffet

I got some weird thoughts:

When I go to the gym I purposely avoid looking at people as, if they are blokes, they will think i fancy them. I just look as miserable as i possibly can lol- its really put on so everybody stays the hell away from me. I am not miserable inside but i just act it and I dont really want people not to talk to me - maybe its that i think everybody is against me

When I was younger i was always interrogated- Why are you doing this, that; wearing this, that blah blah. I always feel i need to tell people or justify why im doing things.

Last edited:

Little Miss Muffet

There are builders outside lol theyve been there for like two weeks and when i arrive from work in the mornings even if ive had a really good laugh at work and am happy I will put on the most miserable face, and not look at them - so they dont think i fancy them.

whats wrong with me, or more like whats right lol :)

lonely_drummer

I've decided to do a test, not to do anything harmful to myself for at least a week. No alcohol, no putting myself in dangerous situations, no junk food etc. LOL 1 day down 6 to go. I estimate I'm going to last for like 3 days. I've been craving some energy drink mixed with some goose. SHHH

Good luck!!! You are inspirational, I would never be able to last a week without those, they're practically my essentials for life lmao

twiggle

Ahh apparently I made a mistake at work and one of my colleagues is in full voice about it. Well I'm sorry that I made an error in a job I've only been doing for 5 minutes. In fact I was only doing what my boss told me to, but my boss contradicts herself with her instructions a lot of the time so I probably did do something wrong :rolleyes:

But honestly, these people that do the same job for 20 odd years, I know they're more experienced and whatnot and I can see why it may bug them when new people come in and make errors but they should try and think back to when they first started and I'll bet they made mistakes too. People seriously lack understanding sometimes.

Screw her the old mare.

:mad:

MrJones

Ahh apparently I made a mistake at work and one of my colleagues is in full voice about it. Well I'm sorry that I made an error in a job I've only been doing for 5 minutes. In fact I was only doing what my boss told me to, but my boss contradicts herself with her instructions a lot of the time so I probably did do something wrong :rolleyes:

But honestly, these people that do the same job for 20 odd years, I know they're more experienced and whatnot and I can see why it may bug them when new people come in and make errors but they should try and think back to when they first started and I'll bet they made mistakes too. People seriously lack understanding sometimes.

Screw her the old mare.

:mad:
Yeah, she ain't what she used to be *dances with pants down*
::p:

It was your first day at the job, I'm sure that they understand, they were just probably trying to look like supermasters or something, meh.

Anwyay, congrats for your new job and I hope it brings you happiness (or at least enough money to pay the bills :p).