Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

lonely_drummer

Like the weirdest thing happened today at the gym, I was doing a bench press and when I were almost done on the last rep then came some total stranger and helped me make a few more yelling over me; ONE more you can do it, and then I manage to make one more,, then he started again ONE MORE hhaha,, and when I was done he just went away doing his exercises and then left, I did even have the chance to thank him for that boost :(

haha, thats awesome!! ONE MORE!!!!!! If it was me I would have probably made you do 10 more lol. Sometimes that boost really helps

MrJones

Do you ever wonder.... how many people here think you are full of crap every time you post?

I do.

The odds arent in my favour.
All the time. Not only posting here, but also when I'm chatting with someone or whatever. I just feel like people dislike me. I'm quite paranoid and it's actually that what makes people dislike me in the end :/

MrJones

I've been wondering for a long time if the best for everyone would be if I just leave everything I have online. SPW, mibbit, tinychat, facebook, MSN, Skype... everything, so people can't contact me anymore.

I can imagine the kind of reaction this post can get, but I do think it would be the best in the long run, for everyone. I just have nothing to contribute, in case I ever had it. Anyway it all just brings a lot of memories, good and bad. Almost a year has passed since I joined and I still feel like I belong nowhere.

A lot of people have helped me, and that's why I'm so much better now. I guess I don't need it. Anyway I don't like to end things badly, and so I can't leave like this. Things just can't end this badly. I wouldn't know what to do, so alone, so sad, missing it all.

I guess I can't leave just yet. Though I've also thought about saying "**** it" and leave everything behind, on and offline, forever. I just don't know what to do, but I feel like I'm just fighting a fight that I already lost.

AsTimeBurns

Tried to be a bit more social at my college course today and spoke a bit more..so awkward though. Other people talk and it's just natural and people respond and it flows easily, I say something and there's just silence and people don't quite know how to respond, so I just end up looking away awkwardly. Bleh. Don't understand how this is so easy for most people.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I've been wondering for a long time if the best for everyone would be if I just leave everything I have online. SPW, mibbit, tinychat, facebook, MSN, Skype... everything, so people can't contact me anymore.

I can imagine the kind of reaction this post can get, but I do think it would be the best in the long run, for everyone. I just have nothing to contribute, in case I ever had it. Anyway it all just brings a lot of memories, good and bad. Almost a year has passed since I joined and I still feel like I belong nowhere.

A lot of people have helped me, and that's why I'm so much better now. I guess I don't need it. Anyway I don't like to end things badly, and so I can't leave like this. Things just can't end this badly. I wouldn't know what to do, so alone, so sad, missing it all.

I guess I can't leave just yet. Though I've also thought about saying "**** it" and leave everything behind, on and offline, forever. I just don't know what to do, but I feel like I'm just fighting a fight that I already lost.

Yeah, it's not an easy decision to make. I've thought about doing it myself, especially with Facebook. But you've got to do what you feel will be best for you, at the end of the day. Though, I think I speak for alot of people on this forum when I say, I'd miss you, Jones. :)

lonely_drummer

Hey Jones! Im sorry you're feeling this way but it happens, I know! I personally did this about a year or so ago, well that's because I just up and left without telling anyone. I pretty much just disappeared and cut myself off from outside communication. I remember the moment I got rid of my last connection to the outside world, my cell phone. I hiked up a mountain, very strenuous hike too. One of the most difficult climbs I done but when I got to the top, I had myself a big fat Cuban cigar and threw my cell off the edge of the mountain. One of the greatest feelings in my life. I personally gained a lot from this whole experience, I would recommend it to anyone. It frees you in a way but everyone is different so I don't know how this would effect you. I wish you luck with whatever decision you make and I hope things turn out for the good. And like Graeme said, you would be missed.

Phoenixx

^ Why do you think you have nothing to contribute? Just lending an ear to someone can be much more than enough. I like you here Jones, and if you left I'd certainly miss you. Like Graeme said though, it's up to you what you feel is best.

KiaKaha

Banned
Aw Mr Jones, you are always so hard on yourself - I wish you could see how much you contribute to the forum, and how likeable you really are. I dont want you to go

but I understand if you do...

Someone who offers a lending ear to those who are troubled are people that I respect - and admire... you should give yourself credit where its due.

AsTimeBurns

Wish I hadn't agreed to do this talk tomorrow, I still don't really know what to say and I'm going to struggle to answer any questions they have. At least it's only 15-20 minutes and should be over relatively quickly.

polishgirl

I wonder if a person that is good with people, no matter the situation, will always find friends; or if there are any situations that no matter how outgoing you are you will end up alone.

haha I'm so sorry for my poor English. Haven't gotten used to it yet, hope it's understandable, though :)

Last edited:

Aletheia

A woman can forgive a man for the harm he does her... but she can never forgive him for the sacrifices he makes on her account.

(W Somerset Maugham)

DeadmanWalking

People joke about how they're going to be "forever alone," but I find myself really believing it sometimes...

You won't; you just have to believe it:). Sometimes, I think that myself, but I just tell myself that the future can be changed and someone will end up with me. You're an attractive and intelligent woman, you'll find someone. Definitely:D.

Scenic

I yelled at my boyfriend for something stupid today. I think I have a problem with pushing people away and wanting to self-pity myself. I'm probably going to end up alone like this. I've tried to be strong before, but now that I have something I care about, it's so much harder to keep myself and all my emotions in check. I'm not used to this...
I'll have to try harder, though! There's not many people who would put up with me, so I don't want to lose him.

MikeyC

People joke about how they're going to be "forever alone," but I find myself really believing it sometimes...
Balderdash. You've been on a few dates now, and there's plenty more around the corner. Keep at it and you'll meet someone awesome.

I yelled at my boyfriend for something stupid today. I think I have a problem with pushing people away and wanting to self-pity myself. I'm probably going to end up alone like this. I've tried to be strong before, but now that I have something I care about, it's so much harder to keep myself and all my emotions in check. I'm not used to this...
I'll have to try harder, though! There's not many people who would put up with me, so I don't want to lose him.
At least you're aware of the problem. Maybe discuss it with your boyfriend and he'll understand.

lonely_drummer

At last I'm going to see my chiropractor tomorrow to get my neck readjusted. I can already feel the relief.

I am envious! I cannot handle people touching me at all whatsoever let alone a complete stranger. I've been having horrible spinal/neck pains for the last month and just dying for some sort of relief

Niteowl

I think I just had a telephone interview. :eek: Umm, lol, I think I handled that fairly well anyway, considering it was unexpected. Now I've got an interview on Thursday, and somehow I'm not so worried about it because I can probably get some preparation help from the training centre.