Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

alwaysrunning

i feel like a tiny slug, the lowest insect, the most digusting fat slob who dos not deserve anyone's care or appreciation. i started cutting again, and just like four years ago, no one is going to notice, they will ignore them, just like they ignore me. the scabs and scars are much too ugly too look at so people pretend to have never seen my wrists, uncovered my a second's misstep that brought mys bfacelets a couple incoes down or a wind that blew on my wrist cuffs a bit too hard to uncover those crimson colored lines. they are ugly, just like me, they will pretend to have never seen them, because having to acknloedge means having to deal, and to be honest, even i would rather not look. to those who now me in real life, im sorry.

MikeyC

ever get that feeling that everyone hates you and you should just shut up and die?
yeah.
Yes, but I'm sorry you're going through it.

i feel like a tiny slug, the lowest insect, the most digusting fat slob who dos not deserve anyone's care or appreciation. i started cutting again, and just like four years ago, no one is going to notice, they will ignore them, just like they ignore me. the scabs and scars are much too ugly too look at so people pretend to have never seen my wrists, uncovered my a second's misstep that brought mys bfacelets a couple incoes down or a wind that blew on my wrist cuffs a bit too hard to uncover those crimson colored lines. they are ugly, just like me, they will pretend to have never seen them, because having to acknloedge means having to deal, and to be honest, even i would rather not look. to those who now me in real life, im sorry.
No. ::(: This is bad. You're not ugly or a slug, as you say. You're better than you're making out, I promise.

MikeyC

I'm starting to get the feeling that reading the news makes me upset, too. I click on a Sydney newspaper's website only to find that Big Brother, that stupid reality show, is getting rebooted, Sydney house loans are high-risk, and various deaths/robberies. I hate reading about all this stuff, yet I still click on it.

I hate the media. I hate hearing about how banks are screwing us and how we're all struggling to make ends meet and how things are getting worse. It makes me even less happy to be alive.

Yet I still check. I always check.

Kiwong

I'm starting to get the feeling that reading the news makes me upset, too. I click on a Sydney newspaper's website only to find that Big Brother, that stupid reality show, is getting rebooted, Sydney house loans are high-risk, and various deaths/robberies. I hate reading about all this stuff, yet I still click on it.

I hate the media. I hate hearing about how banks are screwing us and how we're all struggling to make ends meet and how things are getting worse. It makes me even less happy to be alive.

Yet I still check. I always check.

You're right there's not a lot of good news stories out there. They don't sell papers nearly as well.

MikeyC

You're right there's not a lot of good news stories out there. They don't sell papers nearly as well.
And when I'm bored, I'll flick through the paper that my dad buys. It's all so disheartening. I guess the bad stories sell.

twiggle

I think I need to reduce my presence on the internet. Just been looking at my blog stats for this month and on one day somebody found it by searching google for my full name next to the name of the company I work for. I can't think its a friend that's done that as most of my friends are on FB where all the info is anyway. I hope it's not a colleague :eek:

I'm paranoid now. Gonna have to mass-delete some of my posts on here I think.

MikeyC

I think I need to reduce my presence on the internet. Just been looking at my blog stats for this month and on one day somebody found it by searching google for my full name next to the name of the company I work for. I can't think its a friend that's done that as most of my friends are on FB where all the info is anyway. I hope it's not a colleague :eek:

Do what you need to do, twiggle. That's crazy.

KiaKaha

Banned

I dont know about on here (the forum), but you can get your blog posts deindexed by google by tweaking the code a bit, or by requesting that they deindex, unfortunately I cant remember how to do it - but it can be done... you can also find out who is linking to your blog as well - that is something that I have a piece of software for - and is one of the main ways search engines know where to find new content to crawl.

twiggle

Thanks guys. I'm gonna look into it. I never really put anything personal on my blog it's more just a bunch of thoughts so I don't really mind it coming up on the google search, i think its just the fact someone was searching for me which freaks me out a little because it seems work-related. Wordpress stats show visits by country now but I want to find an add-on which says which town/city specifically. So if anyone reading this knows of one, please let me know :)

Of course, I could just be being too paranoid haha.

twiggle

Yeah I reckon... I mean jeez... you're not THAT interesting...

*Just jokes* :)

Oh I know, and thank goodness for that. Employers often use the internet to check up on their employees though, I don't know whether it's just here in the UK or elsewhere as well. Teachers are the ones who have to be most careful, they can lose their job if a photo of them drunk gets on the internet and anyone can see it. I'm glad I'm not a teacher haha.

MrJones

Why the **** am I even alive?
I'm too coward to continue but too coward to quit so I just stay in the same place, wasting time and space.

MrJones

I once thought I could be happy, but life has proven me wrong. I doesn't matter how hard I try to make things better, it can only go worse.

bardock

HA, my school wants to suspend me they sent me a letter today, parents are gone gambling and I can't seem to avoid my brother as he just loves to come upstairs to throw some random insults at me. So far it's the best day ever!
Day 2 (Or is it 3. I'm losing count) of my non-harmful week and my mind is already stopping itself from the urge to go through cabinets and looks for a moments solution to my small problems. This is going to be quite the challenge.

Damn why would they want to suspend you x.x

MrJones

HA, my school wants to suspend me they sent me a letter today, parents are gone gambling and I can't seem to avoid my brother as he just loves to come upstairs to throw some random insults at me. So far it's the best day ever!
Day 2 (Or is it 3. I'm losing count) of my non-harmful week and my mind is already stopping itself from the urge to go through cabinets and looks for a moments solution to my small problems. This is going to be quite the challenge.
Why do they want to suspend you?

Good job in your challenge, keep fighting!