Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Iluv

I can't eat anything without getting sick. I contemplate throwing it up when I eat the small portions but no matter how hard I try I can't. ::(:

Why are librarian characters always displayed as weak people? Trying to carry 8-10 books on your arm consistendly, while crouching and distributing the load on shelves with the other arm is tiring.

HumanZ

I could reply to so many threads and write lots of my opinions and other stuff. It's just so different to write in English because it takes so much effort to think and focus at the same time I'm trying to write some text. :D But I think that the more I write the more I get kind of used to it bit by bit.

jonas89

I could reply to so many threads and write lots of my opinions and other stuff. It's just so different to write in English because it takes so much effort to think and focus at the same time I'm trying to write some text. :D But I think that the more I write the more I get kind of used to it bit by bit.

It'll get more easy the more you write and talk to people on here. It's starting to be a hassle for me tho not with English but with my native language haha I know the English word well but it seems sometimes that I have difficulty finding the Icelandic one,, so I just talk icelandic and throw English words in between sentences LOL :D

coyote

September-13-2011-20-16-40-reesewitherspoon.jpg

MsBuzzkillington

if we're such an advanced race of beings

a species that has evolved over eons

smarter, better, more capable than all the other species

why are we using this wonderful product of our great genius

(computers, the internet, communications technology, etc...)

to have discussions where we try to decide for ourselves

what exactly constitutes "food?"

or when is it okay or not okay to have sex?

you'd think we would have figured some out of that basic stuff by this point

i doubt any of the other animals have to stop and ask themselves these questions

maybe we already knew at some point but forgot

or maybe we just got distracted

I would argue that having the ability to ask these questions is what makes us smarter. We don't have to have the answers, but we have the ability to think outside the box, think outside of what is in front of us... well usually.

HumanZ

It'll get more easy the more you write and talk to people on here. It's starting to be a hassle for me tho not with English but with my native language haha I know the English word well but it seems sometimes that I have difficulty finding the Icelandic one,, so I just talk icelandic and throw English words in between sentences LOL :D

Yep, same here. :D There are lots of loanwords in my spoken language too. :D And for example in a English movie, if there is a cool sentence/joke and you're trying to explain it to your friend/mother in Finnish, it's too hard to find a good translation for that because some things are expressed in so different ways in English than in Finnish. :D

jonas89

Yep, same here. :D There are lots of loanwords in my spoken language too. :D And for example in a English movie, if there is a cool sentence/joke and you're trying to explain it to your friend/mother in Finnish, it's too hard to find a good translation for that because some things are expressed in so different ways in English than in Finnish. :D

Exactly,, you should never try to translate a joke from its original language, it always back fires haha

MikeyC

For someone who has trouble with English, you're doing really well and I wouldn't have known if you didn't say anything.

Shyangel

There was a relief at work this morning, and she turned out to be quite cute. Unfortunately, as she was talking to me, my attraction to her got less and less by the minute because she was discussing a psycho that she knew and she wanted to stab him, and so on. I realised she was too much for me after less than 15 minutes.

There's another girl who works there, and I don't know her name and never see her except when I'm walking back to the car. She's a larger girl but she has a nice smile and says hi to me all the time. I'm more attracted to her than the thin red-head who relieved today. Funny how personality can make all the difference.

I'm glad you've had a, some what, good day.

That first girl sounds a little crazy. lol She might be completely normal, though. She could have just been in a bad mood. Who knows.

The second girl sounds sweet. If she's goes out of her way to say hi to you she's probably outgoing and nice. Good traits already visible. You should try and talk to her more, Mikey.

I hope you find a girl to treat you nice soon.:)
You deserve that.

MikeyC

I'm glad you've had a, some what, good day.

That first girl sounds a little crazy. lol She might be completely normal, though. She could have just been in a bad mood. Who knows.

The second girl sounds sweet. If she's goes out of her way to say hi to you she's probably outgoing and nice. Good traits already visible. You should try and talk to her more, Mikey.

I hope you find a girl to treat you nice soon.:)
You deserve that.
Thanks, Shy.

Well, the first girl I won't be seeing on a regular basis. Even if I did I would never start anything. She seems normal enough but I gather she knows too many wrong people and I don't need to get into that. Plus she has a fiancee so that's ruled out altogether, anyway.

Second girl seems nice but I only ever catch her on the way out. I don't know her name and I honestly don't even know what part of the building she works in. If I could get a conversation going one day, that would be great but I'm not sure if I could. Only time will tell.

Thanks, Shy, and you deserve a lovely guy, too. :)

Shyangel

Thanks, Shy.

Well, the first girl I won't be seeing on a regular basis. Even if I did I would never start anything. She seems normal enough but I gather she knows too many wrong people and I don't need to get into that. Plus she has a fiancee so that's ruled out altogether, anyway.

Second girl seems nice but I only ever catch her on the way out. I don't know her name and I honestly don't even know what part of the building she works in. If I could get a conversation going one day, that would be great but I'm not sure if I could. Only time will tell.

Thanks, Shy, and you deserve a lovely guy, too. :)

Ohhh, okayy! Yeah, you don't want to be a home wrecker!:D lol
I'm suspecting the mob could be involved. If she makes a offer you can't refuse, refuse it!! lol...

Oh, dang!! All these trials and tribulations standing between you and love. ::p: Haha! Well, I hope these things workout and you can talk to her. I would hate for you to miss out on a chance to get to know a nice girl. Just trust yourself, Mikey, I'm sure it would workout.

Thanks. ^.^

MikeyC

Ohhh, okayy! Yeah, you don't want to be a home wrecker!:D lol
I'm suspecting the mob could be involved. If she makes a offer you can't refuse, refuse it!! lol...

Oh, dang!! All these trials and tribulations standing between you and love. ::p: Haha! Well, I hope these things workout and you can talk to her. I would hate for you to miss out on a chance to get to know a nice girl. Just trust yourself, Mikey, I'm sure it would workout.

Thanks. ^.^
Of course not!

I wouldn't say it's "love" because I don't know her but there's something about her that's striking. I don't know if I'll ever get to talk to her properly but maybe one day. I'm at work all the time so maybe something will happen.

Shyangel

I know you would never do something like that. Unless, maybe someone offered you ice cream to do so...I'm playing. :D

Sounds like enough of a hunch to be worth the awkward feelings in the attempt. I was playing with the love statement, Mikey. ^.^ I'm sure with how likeable you are, she will be all about you in no time. ;)

Phoenixx

I need a super long break and a nap.
I need to go crawl in a hole somewhere to be away from everyone.
I really need to stop being so negative and to stop whining.

Sylvain

Sigh.
I've been off work for 6 weeks and I'm getting very bored =(
Skyrim (Game) doesnt interest me much anymore. Neither does TV shows or movies. I resisted marijane all along because i want things to get better and i know it makes things worse for me. I did'nt abuse alcohol because I try to care for my health and I'd just feel worst after. And those should be used to celebrate. Not forget how bad things feel. For me at least.
And now i find myself missing my ex more and more. Sigh =(
I thought i was mostly passed her. But thoughts of her came back to me... And i couldnt resist going back to her FB and Humanpets page. Even though i knew it'd just make me feel pain again. I didnt care.
I dont know if i really miss her or if i just miss so much being in a relationship.
I dont know how she got passed me so fast when I still hurt after 1 year.
Yesterday evening was the worst. Made muffins. Then I felt a bit better :p lol
And this morning i was ok. But it's coming back...
Stupid unstable emotions.

Last edited: