Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

...Anyways in my little world I just picked out my wedding dress (I have pictures. I didn't actually go out and buy it. Can't afford it :p) and theme for the wedding. Next step, find a husband. I'm so pathetic. :rolleyes:

Hey, same here.
Even if it may never happen it's nice to think about it sometimes.

Mom mom puts together 'dream scrapbooks'-- which people might think was extremely creepy if they're not believers in 'the secret' (like me. I think she's off her rocker XD)
Scrapbooks filled with cutouts from magazines and such-- bodies with faces cut off; houses with the happily families posing in the front cut out... things she aspires to have someday. A house. A wedding. Fancy clothes. A car that isn't falling apart... that kind of thing.

Oh... and my dress, I can't afford either-- but since I'll only be getting married when pigs fly, I assume I won't be broke then, either. :rolleyes:

i had things planned out well before my weddings as well

the honeymoon at any rate

WeirdyMcGee

I dont like saturdays very much. Everybody is out and about and spending time hanging out with their friends while im just in my room alone like I always am. I dont really know why I bother to get up at all its not like im going to have to change out of my pajama pants for anything.

When I was a kid, I didn't have any friends.
On a day like this, mom would make me put on my snowsuit and send me outside to play.
I'd pick a spot in the snow and lay down and stay there for hours until she called me inside and somehow I could still call that fun.
A little depressing- but not a terrible way to spend an afternoon.

...I wish I were still a kid, if that's how my brain used to work.
haha
Now, here I am in my pajama pants- complaining about how much I am annoyed by teenagers.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Depressed as ****. ::(:

I know I shouldn't let my disability define me, but I can't help feeling isolated alot of the time. Sorry to tell it like it is, folks. But that's how I feel.

Aletheia

tired tired tired

^ I'm feeling a little down today too. Don't know why.

It's not so bad in itself; worse is the fear that I'll get sucked down into it and not be able to pull myself out.
Or poison other people with it.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time.

WeirdyMcGee

him: So, what do you like?
me: uhhhh... I like Van-
him: Van Halen?!
me: ...no. Van Gogh.
him: Ohhhh... he has okay music too, I guess.

WHAT!!?
hahaha XD

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Re: tired tired tired

It's not so bad in itself; worse is the fear that I'll get sucked down into it and not be able to pull myself out.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time.

Thanks. :) I've just been feeling frustrated and a bit unsure, lately.

But I agree with you about that fear of being sucked into your depression and not being able pull yourself out of it.

MikeyC

I'm extremely weak and fragile. One single word can make me extremely happy or extremely depressed. Now I am extremely depressed, as usual.
Oh, I know what you mean, mate. One insignificant action can have devastating effects. This was even worse in my teenage years when I was at school and everyone was snarly, but it still affects me today. Sorry to hear you're so depressed, mate.

I dont like saturdays very much. Everybody is out and about and spending time hanging out with their friends while im just in my room alone like I always am. I dont really know why I bother to get up at all its not like im going to have to change out of my pajama pants for anything.
That sounds like something you don't want to do, when in reality that's exactly my kind of Saturday! Okay, sometimes I want to go out and do things but I would be satisfied staying inside and doing nothing much at all. I guess it depends on my mood.

Sorry you're having a bad Saturday.

I'd pick a spot in the snow and lay down and stay there for hours until she called me inside and somehow I could still call that fun.
A little depressing- but not a terrible way to spend an afternoon.
That sounds extremely depressing! ::(: As long as you had fun, I suppose....

I know I shouldn't let my disability define me, but I can't help feeling isolated alot of the time. Sorry to tell it like it is, folks. But that's how I feel.
I really have nothing to say here. I wish there was more I could do. Sorry.

Ah, yeah. I know that feeling. You can feel it happening, too, and you can't snap out of it. I get that a hell of a lot and I hate it with a passion. You can chat to me whenever you like if you're feeling upset.

MrJones

Oh, I know what you mean, mate. One insignificant action can have devastating effects. This was even worse in my teenage years when I was at school and everyone was snarly, but it still affects me today. Sorry to hear you're so depressed, mate.
It's my fault anyway, I'll be fine, don't worry.

Sartana

Hah, I deleted my message as I didn't want to seem like a braggart myself, But I'm totally humbled by your post. :D

Victory fanfare ftw.

Aletheia

Peace isn’t an experience free of challenges, free of rough and smooth—it’s an experience that’s expansive enough to include all that arises without feeling threatened.

(Pema Chodron)

twiggle

Life is short and can be taken away at any second.

Just something I've been thinking about a lot lately. Keep hearing so much sad news in recent days...

MikeyC

There was a relief at work this morning, and she turned out to be quite cute. Unfortunately, as she was talking to me, my attraction to her got less and less by the minute because she was discussing a psycho that she knew and she wanted to stab him, and so on. I realised she was too much for me after less than 15 minutes.

There's another girl who works there, and I don't know her name and never see her except when I'm walking back to the car. She's a larger girl but she has a nice smile and says hi to me all the time. I'm more attracted to her than the thin red-head who relieved today. Funny how personality can make all the difference.

coyote

if we're such an advanced race of beings

a species that has evolved over eons

smarter, better, more capable than all the other species

why are we using this wonderful product of our great genius

(computers, the internet, communications technology, etc...)

to have discussions where we try to decide for ourselves

what exactly constitutes "food?"

or when is it okay or not okay to have sex?

you'd think we would have figured some out of that basic stuff by this point

i doubt any of the other animals have to stop and ask themselves these questions

maybe we already knew at some point but forgot

or maybe we just got distracted