Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

^Hi Sylvain, and welcome to the forum.

Quebec is a beautiful city. I would love to visit it again, sometime.

Sylvain

Thank you.
Yes Quebec is a beautiful place to visite. Being born here I never really noticed before I met my ex and gave her a tour of the place. And of course it had to come back to her :p

Add: Oh! Thank you both for the welcome. I don't know if i'll come here much. Might, might not. I feel unstable lately XP

Last edited:

Shyangel

Sigh.
I've been off work for 6 weeks and I'm getting very bored =(
Skyrim (Game) doesnt interest me much anymore. Neither does TV shows or movies. I resisted marijane all along because i want things to get better and i know it makes things worse for me. I did'nt abuse alcohol because I try to care for my health and I'd just feel worst after. And those should be used to celebrate. Not forget how bad things feel. For me at least.
And now i find myself missing my ex more and more. Sigh =(
I thought i was mostly passed her. But thoughts of her came back to me... And i couldnt resist going back to her FB and Humanpets page. Even though i knew it'd just make me feel pain again. I didnt care.
I dont know if i really miss her or if i just miss so much being in a relationship.
I dont know how she got passed me so fast when I still hurt after 1 year.
Yesterday evening was the worst. Made muffins. Then I felt a bit better :p lol
And this morning i was ok. But it's coming back...
Stupid unstable emotions.

Welcome to the forum, Sylvain.

I don't have anything to do either. I have a hard time not wanting to get a hold of some alcohol or marijane and wash my pain away. It seems like it could be the only way to enjoy myself and get some relief..I haven't turned to either one yet, but I question why not. I don't know how to be in a good mood so I really feel these could be the only options. I also have relationship pain from a recent break up. The combination of having nothing to do with your time and your going no where as well as memories from a bad break up, is pretty sucky. That's some rough stuff. I hope you can pull through.:)

Mickery

It may be cliché, but it's also true: meeting someone new is the best way you can move on from someone old.

I desperately need to start taking my own advice.

WeirdyMcGee

me: ...what's *that* on your neck?! :rolleyes:
brother: a bruise.
me: well, yeah~ that is *technically* what a hickey is.
brother: It's not a hickey-- shut up!
me: kehehehe >D

Iluv

Sigh.
I've been off work for 6 weeks and I'm getting very bored =(
Skyrim (Game) doesnt interest me much anymore. Neither does TV shows or movies. I resisted marijane all along because i want things to get better and i know it makes things worse for me. I did'nt abuse alcohol because I try to care for my health and I'd just feel worst after. And those should be used to celebrate. Not forget how bad things feel. For me at least.
And now i find myself missing my ex more and more. Sigh =(
I thought i was mostly passed her. But thoughts of her came back to me... And i couldnt resist going back to her FB and Humanpets page. Even though i knew it'd just make me feel pain again. I didnt care.
I dont know if i really miss her or if i just miss so much being in a relationship.
I dont know how she got passed me so fast when I still hurt after 1 year.
Yesterday evening was the worst. Made muffins. Then I felt a bit better :p lol
And this morning i was ok. But it's coming back...
Stupid unstable emotions.

Welcome to the forum! I totally understand, alcohol doesn't faze me either. Emotions can be wild sometimes!

Last edited:

Iluv

My brother used to do the same. Except say 'he got hit on the neck with a ping pong ball' Excuse fail. ::p:

MikeyC

Ah, haha. My brother used the "she hit me in the neck with her elbow" excuse once. Suuuuure she did.

Sylvain

Welcome to the forum, Sylvain.

I don't have anything to do either. I have a hard time not wanting to get a hold of some alcohol or marijane and wash my pain away. It seems like it could be the only way to enjoy myself and get some relief..I haven't turned to either one yet, but I question why not. I don't know how to be in a good mood so I really feel these could be the only options. I also have relationship pain from a recent break up. The combination of having nothing to do with your time and your going no where as well as memories from a bad break up, is pretty sucky. That's some rough stuff. I hope you can pull through.:)

Thanks Shy
I do intend to celebrate 420 with the last friend i made, (beside my ex) 21 years ago. (I don't know what changed since then but i cant connect with anyone anymore...) But, an ex cyber friend once said:"Do the right thing and things are bound to get better". Guess it can take a while sometimes =(
Also, I know i'll become even more reclusive than i already am if i smoke. And i don't feel pride at not smoking (though this friend cant believe I can resist) but I know I'll feel shame if i do. And i do need better self esteem.

Stupid Marijane i love her so :p I feel I was in stasis for something like 16 years. Well my "mind" kind of was. It's like one morning a wake up and I'm 33!?! Waaaaa D,,,8 I feel i missed so much and maybe she's... It's the reason I'm all socially phobiac 8(

I'm getting off topic. If i ever was... =P

Anyway. I guess taking the time to read and write here pass' time and diminishs bad emotions' pressure =/
Maybe that's what kept you off those things? Ooo. 845 posts. Might be XD
Hope you get to heal soon too Shy =)

----
Oh and thanks to Iluv too.
Ppl are welcoming here :,)
Hope you can stay away from that bottle. As you say, temporary. And you pay twice for it after =(
And btw, I remember when i dropped Paxil I think I felt buzzs for over a week. It was like 4 years ago. I don't know about twitchings but if headaches are too strong and you're worried maybe you should meet your doc =/ I hope you're ok.

Last edited:

twiggle

*hate setting my alarm for 5:30*
I feel like I really want the thing I'm waiting for to happen this week but it probably won't. Maybe it won't happen ever. Blahblah. Night SPW.

Aletheia

Truth resides in every human heart,
and one has to search for it there,
and to be guided by truth
as one sees it.
But no one has a right
to coerce others to act according
to his own view of truth.

(Mohandas K Ghandi)

Niteowl

Things aren't looking so good right now. I'm dreading one thing or another four or five times a week, and I don't even have a job. I have no stability. I seem to spend all evening every evening in my room, worrying about tomorrow. People tell me that volunteering is good, but I don't feel any better for it. I don't feel as though I'm helping. I don't feel as though it's helping me. There's nothing to do at the cathedral. I'm only called on to talk to people about the locking mechanisms in the library. I feel bad for it every time. I feel like I'm wasting my time, and that I'm a waste of theirs. I would like to keep volunteering, but not there. I want to volunteer some place where there's work to be done, and for a better cause. Then there's the Jobcentre. The worst worry of them all. I don't want to go to the Jobcentre. I don't want JSA. I don't want to send applications out to jobs that - even if I somehow did get to the interview stage, or further - I'm unsuitable for anyway, be it for lack of experience, confidence or whatever, just so that I'm taking three steps a week to find work. I want a job, but I want to deal with it at a pace that works for me. It wasn't my choice to sign up with them, and I don't seem to have the option to sign off.

I've just lost interest in things since the new year. In everything. I tried applying to volunteer somewhere else. I got no response, which I'm getting used to now. I'd never tell her this - NEVER - but, much as she tries to, I don't think that my mum is helping much. I'm grateful that she tries, but I'm talking about walking places, even spelling words. I almost feel like a child. I like to think that I'm capable of getting to and from places by myself, and I don't have any problems at all with spelling. If she's with me, she schedules my appointments for when she's not working, so she can come with. I've got people from the Jobcentre and the training centre I go to suggesting that I go to the doctor with my problems, and I don't want to do that. I'm trying to deal with things as best I can but it's making things worse. I can't share most of my problems with people face-to-face, so unless I find the courage to share it here - and I almost never do - I keep it to myself and end up where I'm at now. I'm just putting it all into words for that reason - I always feel absolutely dreadful for talking about myself, but I'll feel better knowing that no one had to read this if they didn't want to.

I always find it so hard to post here, now more than ever. So here's to all the people suffering in silence. I hope you find it in yourselves to overcome everything in time. No one should have to have agoraphobia, OCD, social anxiety or anything else.

MikeyC

Sorry to hear all that Niteowl. I do hope things start turning around. Finding a rewarding place to volunteer is a good place to start and I'm sure you will.

WeirdyMcGee

I feel your pain, Niteowl
and I wish I knew what to suggest to you... wish I had a magic cure-- but I obviously don't.

It's hell to be struggling every day just trying to find some amount of peace, some stability, normality in a life that seems so alien.

I've reached out to many therapists, to family members- I live with my mother but I've been unable to find anything in my life really worth anything. I feel useless and because I feel useless, I stay in my room and talk to no one.
So... I can't tell you what to do but I can say-- don't do what I'm doing because it's not working. haha

HumanZ

Just made a couple of purchases on eBay. It doesn't make absolutely any sense of buying games and other stuff like that in Finland. Just bought a game from UK and that game cost like 12£ + 2£ postage and the price of that game in Finland is like 50€.