Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Just made a couple of purchases on eBay. It doesn't make absolutely any sense of buying games and other stuff like that in Finland. Just bought a game from UK and that game cost like 12£ + 2£ postage and the price of that game in Finland is like 50€.
I know what you mean. Games in Australia can be nearly $100 in some cases, and Australian video games are censored a lot. It makes sense to buy overseas.

I will do that for a lot of things, actually. Much cheaper to import it.

jonas89

Just made a couple of purchases on eBay. It doesn't make absolutely any sense of buying games and other stuff like that in Finland. Just bought a game from UK and that game cost like 12£ + 2£ postage and the price of that game in Finland is like 50€.

I know what you mean. Games in Australia can be nearly $100 in some cases, and Australian video games are censored a lot. It makes sense to buy overseas.

In some cases it can be cheaper to import stuff yourself, a typical video game cost around 70 euros here.. I bought once a airbrush from britain and I thought I was saving some huge money on that, but when taxes and all that was aggregated I only saved like 5 euros haha

HumanZ

Yea I've heard that games are annoyingly censored in Australia. A good example is the GTA-game series. It's weird that the censoring is so strict there in Australia unlike in New Zealand the GTA-games have +17 tag on the game's cover and without any censoring I think.

German is another example where games are censored a lot.

HumanZ

In some cases it can be cheaper to import stuff yourself, a typical video game cost around 70 euros here.. I bought once a airbrush from britain and I thought I was saving some huge money on that, but when taxes and all that was aggregated I only saved like 5 euros haha

Shame that Iceland isn't an EU country. If I've understood right, there is no taxes if you are living in an EU country and you are purchasing inside EU.

Otherwise If I bought a game from China or States, the price would include the taxes and other stuff if the item costs more than, hmmm 45-50e I think.

My friend once ordered something from China and he asked the seller to mark the package's price lower than it really was and he didn't need to pay the taxes etc. :D

MikeyC

Yea I've heard that games are annoyingly censored in Australia. A good example is the GTA-game series. It's weird that the censoring is so strict there in Australia unlike in New Zealand the GTA-games have +17 tag on the game's cover and without any censoring I think.

German is another example where games are censored a lot.
Australia has very recently bought in R-18+ ratings for video games - something that should've been done 10 years ago.

lonely_drummer

What's wrong, mate?

Where to begin? I can't even comprehend. I guess to put it simple it's just EVERYTHING that's bothering me. I spent the last few hours literally arguing with myself about myself then breaking down and just crying. Reliving every mistake, imagining every about to be a mistake. I just hate myself. However I've come up with a brilliant plan for when spring comes around and it gets warmer. I'm going to go into the woods and when I'm hurting so bad from starvation, I will blow my ****ing head off with a shotgun, mmmyes.

MikeyC

Where to begin? I can't even comprehend. I guess to put it simple it's just EVERYTHING that's bothering me. I spent the last few hours literally arguing with myself about myself then breaking down and just crying. Reliving every mistake, imagining every about to be a mistake. I just hate myself. However I've come up with a brilliant plan for when spring comes around and it gets warmer. I'm going to go into the woods and when I'm hurting so bad from starvation, I will blow my ****ing head off with a shotgun, mmmyes.
I don't understand because not long ago you were beaming from the anticipation of recording music. I'm sorry you feel that way. Mistakes happen and the best we can do is learn from them. You'll get through it, mate.

Shyangel

Drummer, I don't like to hear you so sad. You can always chat to me if you want. It sounds like your hurting pretty bad right now, I wish I could help.
Your a great fun guy, and I have lots of fun talking to you on here. Feel better soon:)

GhastlyCC

^
I actually really like hospital settings/atmosphere
Not sure why.....Find it comforting.
And just think medical equipment is cool.heh

Me?
Feeling pretty awful..both mentally and physically right now.
My "best friend" just dropped by my house at 3:30 in the morning all wasted with some girl ive never met.
I mentioned him before.
I kind of told him to "**** off" a few months ago...just because he's an awful person and a leech and a bad freind..
Hoped/thought id never see him again.
Told him the same thing again(Which is honestly kind of tough....he's been really my only friend since we were kids) Hate that I had to do it again.
And his drunk and drugged up ass acted like it was the first time he had ever heard of me being angry with him.
I swear....It's like trying to break up with somebody.lol
They're sleeping in the vacant house next door now...
"I'll be over tomorrow sometime,dude" he says.
>_<
*makes Molotov cocktail*

Srijita52

^
I actually really like hospital settings/atmosphere
Not sure why.....Find it comforting.
And just think medical equipment is cool.heh

Me?
Feeling pretty awful..both mentally and physically right now.
My "best friend" just dropped by my house at 3:30 in the morning all wasted with some girl ive never met.
I mentioned him before.
I kind of told him to "**** off" a few months ago...just because he's an awful person and a leech and a bad freind..
Hoped/thought id never see him again.
Told him the same thing again(Which is honestly kind of tough....he's been really my only friend since we were kids) Hate that I had to do it again.
And his drunk and drugged up ass acted like it was the first time he had ever heard of me being angry with him.
I swear....It's like trying to break up with somebody.lol
They're sleeping in the vacant house next door now...
"I'll be over tomorrow sometime,dude" he says.
>_<
*makes Molotov cocktail*
^That sounds really awkward. Sorry you had to go through it.

lonely_drummer

Drummer, I don't like to hear you so sad. You can always chat to me if you want. It sounds like your hurting pretty bad right now, I wish I could help.
Your a great fun guy, and I have lots of fun talking to you on here. Feel better soon:)

Thanks angel. I dunno, I just been so down lately I haven't been able to do anything. I spent the whole night laying in bed bashing myself to oblivion, scaring off any shread of confidence left inside of me. Maybe today will be better.

jonas89

Shame that Iceland isn't an EU country. If I've understood right, there is no taxes if you are living in an EU country and you are purchasing inside EU.

Otherwise If I bought a game from China or States, the price would include the taxes and other stuff if the item costs more than, hmmm 45-50e I think.

My friend once ordered something from China and he asked the seller to mark the package's price lower than it really was and he didn't need to pay the taxes etc. :D

well it has been really controversial for the last few years whether Iceland should join or not, it has some benefits and drawbacks and disadvantages seem like to be more dominant for us, we would lose so many things like fish, farming and oil that has been discovered lately here, and we would have to start to pay the same electric price as in EU and electricity is probably the cheapest thing we have haha
So personally I wouldn't want to join.

After work I took off my sweaty clothes and crashed on the bed. Slept for 3 hours. It was quite blissful actually.

Last edited:

Invisibleman

Im so lost and uncomfortable in my life right now and I have no f**ing idea what to do. Im so close to giving up I just want to die.

WeirdyMcGee

Im so lost and uncomfortable in my life right now and I have no f**ing idea what to do. Im so close to giving up I just want to die.

Maybe you could try doing the opposite of whatever you're doing now?
A big change can give you a new point of view and maybe help you to find your way.

My cousin moved to the Northwest Territories a few years ago- out of the blue. Quit her job, broke up with her boyfriend and moves far away.
She's a maid. It doesn't pay any better than her old job but she is 1000 times happier than she was before.
I wish I could be more like her.
I guess I'm on my way-- in my own way.

You just have to try something different; perhaps not that drastic, but different.
Can you think of anything you might want to do-- but don't think you could?