Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Leonie

The doorbell to my house has an electrical fault or something......it keeps going off at weird times, middle of the night and stuff and there is never anyone there!
It's very creepy when I'm on my own, it just rang there:eek:

JMiller

tickspoon.jpg

Apotheosis

I'm seriously regretting going full-buzz on my hair.

On the plus side, I would be a very aerodynamic human cannonball.

Maybe cirque-du-soleil is hiring.

Apotheosis

I had this brilliantly random thought earlier today and I told myself to remember it, but I didn't. Damn.

Have you seen memento? It changed my life. I used to forget things, small and important all the time. Now I bring with me a tattoo-tool kit and never lose a thing.

Sharpie markers provide viable substitutes in lieu of permanently injecting ink under your skin.

Have you seen memento? It changed my life. I used to forget things, small and important all the time. Now I bring with me a tattoo-tool kit and never lose a thing.

Sharpie markers provide viable substitutes in lieu of permanently injecting ink under your skin.

I have! I've never thought to bring a sharpie with me. I've always assumed that my brain would be reliable. I guess at my advanced age of 24 it cannot be trusted anymore. :)

MikeyC

I love being friends with you guys.:) Even if it's just online.
I like having the ability to confide in someone if I need to.
Every reply given to me is very appreciated.:)

I'm bored and feeling mushy! Haha!!
I love you too, Angel. :)

I used to really love baking and cooking but I do it now just as an activity to keep me awake during the day; otherwise I'd be completely bedridden.
::(: Oh, Weirdy.

Apotheosis

I have! I've never thought to bring a sharpie with me. I've always assumed that my brain would be reliable. I guess at my advanced age of 24 it cannot be trusted anymore. :)

If my teachers are to be believed, my brain turned to mush before I even started college. I think it was the Illuminati using high schoolers as lab rats.

Well I sure showed them, that cheese was delicious!

Shyangel

@Mikey

*hug* Your too sweet.

Random thoughts....

I seriously can't go to sleep...I was trying to fall asleep for , like, an hour.
So, I thought I would come back on here an burn off some more mental energy.
And I just can't stay away from you people. ;) Haha!

MikeyC

@Mikey

*hug* Your too sweet.
Nah....

I seriously can't go to sleep...I was trying to fall asleep for , like, an hour.
You can't sleep? How about I sleep for you because I'm so tired I could sleep for two people right now. I'll be heading off to bed shortly to get my 5 hours sleep before work. Maybe a nap during the day tomorrow will be on the cards.

Apotheosis

@Mikey

*hug* Your too sweet.

Random thoughts....

Ooogh, ya'll are all too sweet.

I can't keep up my snarky miserliness if you guys are going to be supportive all over the place

(I keed)

Anyway, the miser's going to try sleeping as well.

...Ba humbug!

MrJones

Some people asked me to create and okcupid account. I did. I told my sister to do one too, that it could be funny. Now she's reading all my answers. Creepy >.>

MrJones

I think my paranoia is making me insane. People don't like me because I act weird and obsessed because I think they don't like me, so they end up disliking me. Paranoia is making me insane.... or maybe I'm insane because I'm paranoid. Whatever it is, I can't have real friends, no matter what may appear. I'm crazy, not a good person and boring. Yeah, awesome...

MrJones

I'm extremely weak and fragile. One single word can make me extremely happy or extremely depressed. Now I am extremely depressed, as usual.

Iluv

I'm extremely weak and fragile. One single word can make me extremely happy or extremely depressed. Now I am extremely depressed, as usual.

Sorry to hear you're feeling depressed MrJones ::(: . If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here. Just look for me in the minichat

Just counted all the money in my piggy bank. I have $27 in change that I plan on cashing in at the bank on Monday.

Hey, 27 bucks that can buy a lot of candy ::p: .

~

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

Anyways in my little world I just picked out my wedding dress (I have pictures. I didn't actually go out and buy it. Can't afford it :p) and theme for the wedding.

Hey, same here.
Even if it may never happen it's nice to think about it sometimes.

Mom mom puts together 'dream scrapbooks'-- which people might think was extremely creepy if they're not believers in 'the secret' (like me. I think she's off her rocker XD)
Scrapbooks filled with cutouts from magazines and such-- bodies with faces cut off; houses with the happily families posing in the front cut out... things she aspires to have someday. A house. A wedding. Fancy clothes. A car that isn't falling apart... that kind of thing.

Oh... and my dress, I can't afford either-- but since I'll only be getting married when pigs fly, I assume I won't be broke then, either. :rolleyes:

Invisibleman

I dont like saturdays very much. Everybody is out and about and spending time hanging out with their friends while im just in my room alone like I always am. I dont really know why I bother to get up at all its not like im going to have to change out of my pajama pants for anything.