Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Shyangel

Haha well I do drink milkshakes a lot. Does that count? ::p:

Water is still the best. In the hot Australian summers, nothing beats a glass of cold water. Refreshing!

Milkshakes are awesome. You and your obsession with ice cream, Mikey.
I if they sold ice cream in oxygen form, I think you'd be in heaven.::p: Haha!

I suppose the drab drink does have it's benefits. ^.^
I must say, it is wonderful after a long walk or rave. Definitely rave. I nearly inhale water when dancing. lol

MikeyC

Milkshakes are awesome. You and your obsession with ice cream, Mikey.
I if they sold ice cream in oxygen form, I think you'd be in heaven.::p: Haha!

I suppose the drab drink does have it's benefits. ^.^
I must say, it is wonderful after a long walk or rave. Definitely rave. I nearly inhale water when dancing. lol
Ice cream is great! Milkshakes are the next best thing. :)

Yeah, after a rave I skip the alcoholic beverages and go for the water. I mean, I am sweating like crazy when I'm raving.

I haven't been out in a long time. Come to Australia and we'll go to Sydney and party it up! Haha.

Shyangel

Ice cream is great! Milkshakes are the next best thing. :)

Yeah, after a rave I skip the alcoholic beverages and go for the water. I mean, I am sweating like crazy when I'm raving.

I haven't been out in a long time. Come to Australia and we'll go to Sydney and party it up! Haha.

I'm like a crazy fiend for water during and after those things. I'm happy get some alcohol at anytime, though.:D I'm certainly more interested in the water during dancing, that's for sure. I hardly sweat during anything, but when it comes to that, I sweat like a nasty pig. lol

Yeah! I'm down for it. Let me just get in my private jet. We can hit the town tomorrow!! Haha!::p: You should try and do it more often if you like it, Mikey. I would go out dancing everyday if I could but, sadly, I rarely do.

Aletheia

efflorescence

If we come out of the world rather than into it, perhaps death is simply the dissolution of the illusory distinction between Self and Other.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I really need to stop mumbling to myself audibly in public places, people may start getting the right idea about me.

MsBuzzkillington

The right idea. tehehe :p

I have a sort of "friend". We met a few months back and we talked a bit, he was never really there for me but we still talked. Then he met some girl and stopped talking to me for months. Recently I tried getting back in contact him out of boredom. He told me things were rocky with the girl and said we should hang out. Three weeks of "we should hang out this week" and then "I am too busy this week". I was mostly sick of it. The other night I was having a really horrible night, and I text messaged him "Are you busy tomorrow? I am in really big need of a friend right now." It was kind of late so he didn't text message until the next morning, saying he was busy but maybe the next day. So today I asked what time he got off work and if he could hang out. He said "9:30 but my computer isn't working for movies and I am sick."

You know what, screw him. Seriously screw him. I am not worth his time, I am not really worth anyone's time apparently. But I am sick of it all. It's time to cut the cord with this dude.

Iluv

I have a sort of "friend". We met a few months back and we talked a bit, he was never really there for me but we still talked. Then he met some girl and stopped talking to me for months. Recently I tried getting back in contact him out of boredom. He told me things were rocky with the girl and said we should hang out. Three weeks of "we should hang out this week" and then "I am too busy this week". I was mostly sick of it. The other night I was having a really horrible night, and I text messaged him "Are you busy tomorrow? I am in really big need of a friend right now." It was kind of late so he didn't text message until the next morning, saying he was busy but maybe the next day. So today I asked what time he got off work and if he could hang out. He said "9:30 but my computer isn't working for movies and I am sick."

You know what, screw him. Seriously screw him. I am not worth his time, I am not really worth anyone's time apparently. But I am sick of it all. It's time to cut the cord with this dude.

Aw :( This happened to me before and I totally get it and can't stand when guys do this! Don't waste time on a guy like that, you deserve so much better!

MikeyC

I hardly sweat during anything
Lucky you! I sweat from thinking too much sometimes*. I hate it.

*slight exaggeration.

You should try and do it more often if you like it, Mikey. I would go out dancing everyday if I could but, sadly, I rarely do.
I don't love it, but on occasions I will decide I want to go to a nightclub and act a little crazy. Last time I went to a nightclub I was approached by a couple of nice girls (one was insanely drunk). Maybe my luck is starting to turn? Haha.

Yeah, cut the ties with this idiot. Don't be screwed around by him. In fact, I think you should tell him about his flaky ways.

I have a couple of female friends who are similar to this, too. One of them is super flaky. The other has a legitimate excuse sometimes (shift work) but still....

jonas89

yayy I got two weeks of from school or most of it and now I don't know what to do with all that free time :/

MikeyC

yayy I got two weeks of from school or most of it and now I don't know what to do with all that free time :/
If you give that free time to me, I'll make sure it doesn't go to waste!

Actually, I'll probably sit around on the computer or something all day....

this_portrait

Bah, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that I have bad luck in dating...

Edit: Wow, I'm actually crying. It's been a while since I've shed this many tears.

Last edited: