Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

A couple hours ago, I was forced to meet the folks in the next room over after our collective microwave usage tripped a circuit breaker.

That's my adventure for the day.

WeirdyMcGee

My advice, portrait-- keep yourself busy; do constructive things with your time and cry if you feel like it.
Don't hold it in.

When I used to be around people- and I'd have people troubles; I'd paint.
Paint and clean, mostly.
And bake... there was pretty much always a fresh cake on the counter for my family every sunday morning from my week of stress.
Constructive is better than free time- free time means time to sit around and think and the more you let your mind wander, the worse you tend to feel.
That's how it always was for me, anyways.

You'll be okay. Just do your best!

MikeyC

A couple hours ago, I was forced to meet the folks in the next room over after our collective microwave usage tripped a circuit breaker.

That's my adventure for the day.
Were they nice?

My advice, portrait-- keep yourself busy; do constructive things with your time and cry if you feel like it.
Don't hold it in.

Constructive is better than free time- free time means time to sit around and think and the more you let your mind wander, the worse you tend to feel.
That's how it always was for me, anyways.
Weirdy knows what she's talking about! Excellent advice.

this_portrait

Don't hold it in.

I actually have some photos I need to edit for tomorrow, but I hardly feel motivated at the moment. Luckily the crying is only off and on (and right now it's off).

MikeyC

They kept me from my pizza rolls for 8 extra minutes, so no.

Seriously, they seemed like nice people, but they're loud and obnoxious at all hours of the day. That's why I haven't otherwise talked to them before.
8 minutes? INFIDELS!

Ugh, they sound annoying, but they can be at least friendly, so that's something.

MsBuzzkillington

I seemed to have missed the majority of the going ons about what happened, portrait. I am sorry to hear that things are not going well.

Whenever I go on a date and I don't hear back from the guy I always wonder what I did wrong, but sometimes (most of the time) it's not anything you did wrong. Sometimes things just don't click. For whatever reason the other person just wasn't feeling it. The way I see it is, he just freed you up for someone a lot more worth your time and freed you up for someone who you are going to connect with a lot better. Someone better is going to come along and you'll be thankful that you're available.

In a way it kind of sucks that he just blew you off instead of letting you know how he felt either way. But it seems a lot easier for people to just avoid things instead of being up front. It's not the best choice of actions, but we are all guilty of it at times.

Try and hang in there.

SAM2011

Banned
I am remembering those victims of the February 22 2011 earthquake, One year today. 185 people lost their lives. Its sad to see pictures and videos on them. :(

this_portrait

I seemed to have missed the majority of the going ons about what happened, portrait. I am sorry to hear that things are not going well.

Whenever I go on a date and I don't hear back from the guy I always wonder what I did wrong, but sometimes (most of the time) it's not anything you did wrong. Sometimes things just don't click. For whatever reason the other person just wasn't feeling it. The way I see it is, he just freed you up for someone a lot more worth your time and freed you up for someone who you are going to connect with a lot better. Someone better is going to come along and you'll be thankful that you're available.

In a way it kind of sucks that he just blew you off instead of letting you know how he felt either way. But it seems a lot easier for people to just avoid things instead of being up front. It's not the best choice of actions, but we are all guilty of it at times.

Try and hang in there.

Thank you.

It probably wouldn't upset me so much if he wouldn't have asked if I'd be interested in hanging out again and then said that he'd call or text me. Makes me feel like I was lead on.

Then again, who knows, I might be overreacting and I'll get a text or call from him out of the blue one day.

MikeyC

I am remembering those victims of the February 22 2011 earthquake, One year today. 185 people lost their lives. Its sad to see pictures and videos on them. :(
Yeah, this was on the news here, too. One year already...how crazy is that? Solemn day for New Zealanders. Were you affected?

Shyangel

I wish I knew how to control my emotions. I often feel hyper and out of control on the inside and I don't know how to stop it. My mind races so fast and I'm sitting still doing nothing. It's maddening.

MikeyC

I wish I knew how to control my emotions. I often feel hyper and out of control on the inside and I don't know how to stop it. My mind races so fast and I'm sitting still doing nothing. It's maddening.
Maybe you need to do some exercise? It might help release some pent-up energy you may have.

Shyangel

Maybe you need to do some exercise? It might help release some pent-up energy you may have.

Hmmm, that's probably a good idea. I'm not sure what to do, though. Alot of the time getting out and moving still isn't enough...It's unusual.

Shyangel

Then maybe strenuous exercise? ::p: I'm not too sure. Hope you're feeling okay, though.

Haha. I don't know either, so it's alright. Thanks for trying to help anyway.
I feel fine, Mikey, just a little juiced up and wanting to run 10 miles. lol:D

MikeyC

Haha. I don't know either, so it's alright. Thanks for trying to help anyway.
I feel fine, Mikey, just a little juiced up and wanting to run 10 miles. lol:D
I suck at helping sometimes. ::p:

Yeah, get rid of that energy! Lots of running, hitting a punching bag, push-ups, and sex! Woo!

EDIT: Ooookay, I think it's time for bed for me now. :/