Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I randomly got eczema at 17 and have had it chronically and it is spreads more sometimes.
I find it interesting it flares up recently as I've been bad mentally recently...
A friend of mine in high school had eczema. She had to put hydrating cream on her hands because they'd constantly be dry and flaking.

That's about the end of my eczema knowledge, sorry, but I hope it's not too bad for you.

i hope i'm wearing something nice
Oh my gosh LOL.

Shyangel

God I'm thirsty for some Mountain Dew! I wish I got some when I was at the store today, but nooo, I didn't want to carry it, pfft! I'm thinking about actually drinking water for once....Crazy thoughts..I'll do no such thing...

MikeyC

God I'm thirsty for some Mountain Dew! I wish I got some when I was at the store today, but nooo, I didn't want to carry it, pfft! I'm thinking about actually drinking water for once....Crazy thoughts..I'll do no such thing...
Just think that water is the Mountain Dew of the gods! Water is greater than everything.

Shyangel

Haha I see. I love water. I might drink half a litre of it right now, as a matter of fact...!

Loving water sounds so odd to me. Water is so healthy and boring. I much rather have the fear of getting kidney stones every time I drink something. It add a little excitement to life! lol::p:

Loving water sounds so odd to me. Water is so healthy and boring. I much rather have the fear of getting kidney stones every time I drink something. It add a little excitement to life! lol::p:

Oh! Then you should run a electric current through it. Excitement guaranteed.

There was this one time (well, actually last week) where I pulled some wet towel(s) out of the washing machine, and for some reason the whole machine conducted electricity, including the wet towels in it. I didn't suspect a thing. You could say I was shocked. Okay, I'm sorry. ::p:

Makes the most boring of tasks/things exciting.

MikeyC

Haha well I do drink milkshakes a lot. Does that count? ::p:

Water is still the best. In the hot Australian summers, nothing beats a glass of cold water. Refreshing!

Shyangel

@ Aletheia

That guys awesome!!

@ SAM

Great! Another Mountain Dew lover! I'm so confused why people drink diet soda. It tastes
so gross to me and doesn't have all that lovely unhealthy stuff. To each there own though. :)

Shyangel

Oh! Then you should run a electric current through it. Excitement guaranteed.

There was this one time (well, actually last week) where I pulled some wet towel(s) out of the washing machine, and for some reason the whole machine conducted electricity, including the wet towels in it. I didn't suspect a thing. You could say I was shocked. Okay, I'm sorry. ::p:

Makes the most boring of tasks/things exciting.

Extreme laundry!! That sounds like something I can get into.:D Haha!
You seem like you know how to make boring things interesting.::p: