Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

1260993809_bouncing_jello.gif

WeirdyMcGee

First attempt at making honey apple jam = great success
Second attempt at making proper boston custard = success
Third attempt at answering the telephone when it rings = complete failure
Fourth attempt to answer the door today = hardcore fail... just totally... legs giving out; bailing on the ground at the bottom of the stairs and hiding in the closet while someone else answers the door, fail.

coyote

Fourth attempt to answer the door today = hardcore fail... just totally... legs giving out; bailing on the ground at the bottom of the stairs and hiding in the closet while someone else answers the door, fail.

would you send me a jar of jam?

WeirdyMcGee

would you send me a jar of jam?

I could share my recipe, since it was only my second time making jam-- it's more for eating with a tea cake rather than eating on toast because it's very sweet.

...or
I could send coyote a jar. Only the first one is free-- once you're hooked, it'll cost ya! bwahaha!!

MikeyC

Don't fret it, Weirdy. I completely ignored a call from a number that wasn't even private on my phone for a couple of days recently. They've stopped calling now. I also need to call someone else, plus the doctor, and that is scaring me for reasons I can't quantify. Answering the door is no good, too. If it's a package delivery, no problem, but if it's someone I don't know, I probably won't.

You're not alone, Weirdy. The good thing about you is that you can make jam and custard, and I can't. :)

this_portrait

Portrait, shoot him a text and then let us know what happens. :)

Just sent him one a moment ago saying hello. He responded with, "How are you?" and I just said that I was good and that I just got back from a late lunch and hanging out with a classmate. I asked how his day was, but I have yet to get a response (and that's actually kinda making me wonder if this was a good idea).

-nervous-

coyote

I could share my recipe, since it was only my second time making jam-- it's more for eating with a tea cake rather than eating on toast because it's very sweet.

...or
I could send coyote a jar. Only the first one is free-- once you're hooked, it'll cost ya! bwahaha!!

i'll send you my shipping address

what's a "tea cake?"

Phoenixx

Even though I didn't get as much done today like I wanted, I was still able to finish up quite a bit. Makes me much happier when I get stuff done and stop procrastinating. I swear the older I get the more I put things off. :rolleyes:

On another note, my brother was begging me all day to play Borderlands with him. I finally caved and gave it a try. That is one awesome game! :D It's so much fun!

outsideroftheoutsiders

I randomly got eczema at 17 and have had it chronically and it is spreads more sometimes.
I find it interesting it flares up recently as I've been bad mentally recently...
I'm also having trouble breathing today... it gets alot worse when I eat..
What medications are good for anxiety? I'm currently on effexor but it doesn't help anxiety...

Random thoughts over.