Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Shyangel

Yes definitely :) I have some ideas but not totally sure but is has to be something unique and meaningful. No offence to anyone but I don't understand people who copy celebrities tattoo's just because they "look nice or cool".

That's not offensive at all. I think it's pretty stupid for somebody to do something so shallow on your own skin your going to carry with you for the rest of your life, but, to each there own. Tattooing is an amazing art.

KiaKaha

Banned
Does anyone else feel that its "not OK" to feel depressed, despondent, afraid, unhappy or lonely? I mean...

When you do feel like that...why do I get the feeling that its not alright to feel that way? That you should feel bad for feeling bad. I always have this feeling that you are expected to be on the ball, upbeat, happy, positive and energetic and if you dont feel that way....then in someway you are a flawed person... undersirable...not worthy....and thats its YOUR fault for not CHOOSING to be happy.

Such crap.

I dont know why but I feel very sad today.

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel that its "not OK" to feel depressed, despondent, afraid, unhappy or lonely? I mean...

When you do feel like that...why do I get the feeling that its not alright to feel that way? That you should feel bad for feeling bad. I always have this feeling that you are expected to be on the ball, upbeat, happy, positive and energetic and if you dont feel that way....then in someway you are a flawed person... undersirable...not worthy....and thats its YOUR fault for not CHOOSING to be happy.

Such crap.

I've wondered that. I know that everyone gets down occasionally. I'm just not sure where the line is drawn between having normal amounts of sadness and depression and being "ill," for lack of a better word.

KiaKaha

Banned
I've wondered that. I know that everyone gets down occasionally. I'm just not sure where the line is drawn between having normal amounts of sadness and depression and being "ill," for lack of a better word.

It just annoys me that being optimistic and happy = 'good' and being sad and unhappy = 'bad'

In the context of what is acceptable I mean...

at least...thats how it feels to me.

Probably no one has any idea what I am talking about..

Last edited:

MikeyC

Such crap.

I see what you're getting at but I really don't think it's "flawed" to be unhappy. People are all flawed in their own ways and unhappiness can be a part of that.

Some people have a very real reason to be unhappy, too. You never know what's going on. Deaths, losing a job, people moving away, house burns down - you never truly know.

I understand what you were trying to get at but I don't think you worded it correctly.

Such crap.

Literally everyone is flawed. EVERY. ONE. And I know it's one of those cliche sayings to which we go ''Yeah, yeah.. I know"" to. But stop and think about if for a second. It being throw to death doesn't mean it holds any less merit. You're no more or less flawed then the next.

We also don't 'choose' how we feel. It's a behavioral mirror as to how we experience what goes on around us. We can make an attempt to alter it, but only by so much.

It goes:
Situation > Experience > Emotion > Internal/external reaction.

Not:
Emotion > Experience > Internal/external reaction > Situation.

If we were Gods of our own existence, then nobody would be unhappy. But we're not, and there's going to be times (sometimes extended) where we're unhappy.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Thanks to the person who once posted here that taking Omega 3 and vitamin D daily was helping them against depression. Combined with some other things, I've never been so UN-depressed in all my life.

@ Pacific Loner : Awesome. I will take Omega 3 now every dayXD. You are proof and I will try out as wel..... Sounds great anyway!!

My random thoughts, oh well, I'm a lil in a rushy mood. Donno why.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My oldest sister has, just recently today, found out I'm a member on here, because I had one the Thread Subscription e-mail notifications opened, while checking my e-mails. And my intital reaction in my mind was "Oh, s*%t." :confused:

lonely_drummer

I really wish that Wacken Open Air wasn't sold out this year, I'd totally do it again, plus two of my favourite bands Electric Wizard and Kylesa are playing there, dang

They let my cat out. They ****ing let my cat out. There's going to come a time when she's not coming back, just like before. Idiots!

MikeyC

I really wish that Wacken Open Air wasn't sold out this year, I'd totally do it again, plus two of my favourite bands Electric Wizard and Kylesa are playing there, dang
Ah, that sucks, dude. Wacken would be a hell of an experience. I would like to go to Maryland Deathfest one day, too.

Looks like I've got a "date" (I use that term kinda loosely) coming up sometime soon.

-nervous-
Congratulations! You'll be fine, portrait. Be yourself and nothing can go wrong. :)

They let my cat out. They ****ing let my cat out. There's going to come a time when she's not coming back, just like before. Idiots!
Roommates? Tell them specifically not to do that because she'll likely run away. Not negotiable.

Phoenixx

Just finished my digital art project. *HUGE sigh of relief*

Actually it wouldn't have taken me so long if I would've just stopped procrastinating for the last week now and actually got through it instead of working for an hour and taking 2 - 3 hour breaks. :rolleyes:

Am I happy with how it turned out? No, not at all. It looks pretty dang crappy, even though it was looking pretty good while it was in progress. I have to show it tomorrow though, and I'm not looking forward to that. ::(:

this_portrait

Let us know how it goes. :)

Will do. I almost thought that he thought I would be up for drinking because he suggested this place that seems to be pretty big on beer (from what I noticed on their website). I agreed to meet him there, but I mentioned that I don't really drink much. Luckily he's not a drinker, so it's all good.

MikeyC

Will do. I almost thought that he thought I would be up for drinking because he suggested this place that seems to be pretty big on beer (from what I noticed on their website). I agreed to meet him there, but I mentioned that I don't really drink much. Luckily he's not a drinker, so it's all good.
Ah, that's good. I hope you have a good time.

I must say I really admire how much you've grown in the last 5 months. You've gone through some adversity but have come out the other side a much stronger woman. It's good to see you happier. :)

polishgirl

I was just wondering. I came into a new school, a new society just three weeks ago and feel so out of place. I get that it is natural, however I have a feeling that won't change. Will I ever be able to get close to the people that have known each other for a year already? Or will I always be the outcast? I don't know if I'm actually looking for an exact answer here, since I know no-one can give me one. But I'm just so scared I will feel this alone forever.