Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

So for some reason my paperwork did not go through properly and i have yet to get paid. I have an empty food cabinet and no food at all in the fridge (literally) three dollars to spend....what can i buy with this amount?

rice can really go a long way.
If you have soy sauce,(or) spices,(or) canned tomato, (or) lemon/lime, (or) sour cream or tea bags, you can flavor the rice and have it as an entire meal.

A rice cooker is probably one of the most useful appliances in any kitchen.

We claim to appreciate the simple life.
Once had we crave what we once had.
When have once again what we had we no longer want.
Are we simply human this way?
Or are we complicatedly chaotic with every decision?

philly2bits

We claim to appreciate the simple life.
Once had we crave what we once had.
When have once again what we had we no longer want.
Are we simply human this way?
Or are we complicatedly chaotic with every decision?

People don't know what they want. They only think they do.

MrJones

I should be used to it already, but knowing that nobody wants you as being part of their lives still hurts.

MikeyC

I really should be sleeping. I'm actually pretty tired, but my mind keeps telling me to stay awake. O.O
Same here.

I went to Sydney with a mate of mine. I got some cool stuff and whatnot (music, of course). However, about an hour or so into hanging out with him, I wanted it to be over. I always get this feeling like I'm being suffocated by my friends or I'm boring them. I wish I could get over that feeling. It's totally lame.

Inspiration just struck of how I can open up a lot of space in my room, and solve several other problems I've been having in this room lately. It'll need some drastic redesigning, but it's definitely going to be worth it in the end.

I'm all excited now. :3

Phoenixx

Same here.

I went to Sydney with a mate of mine. I got some cool stuff and whatnot (music, of course). However, about an hour or so into hanging out with him, I wanted it to be over. I always get this feeling like I'm being suffocated by my friends or I'm boring them. I wish I could get over that feeling. It's totally lame.
^ I know that feeling too. After hanging with friends for a few hours, I just feel exhausted and then I want to leave and just wish to be alone. Happens every time. Then again, my friends are kind of outgoing, so they just tire me out quicker I guess. :rolleyes:

this_portrait

Sometimes I feel more like a guy in terms of how my emotions work. I'm quick to anger and if I cry in front of someone, I feel embarrassed.

Beatmetrics

Mister Indian grunge guy , by the way it was so sexy when you brushed your long hair back and it fell back to your face. Ugh that silky dark black hair, dark brown eyes. Great smile.... I am so glad I got to talk with you last night... it's shame after our great connection... I pull you to the dance floor and then you for some reason you felt the need to tell me you actually aren't single like I was assuming you were because YOU came and talked to ME.

Last edited: