Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Jack Layton... he was a canadian politician - I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but he was very well appreciated here and we were hoping to have him as prime minister :(

WeirdyMcGee

Jack Layton... he was a canadian politician - I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but he was very well appreciated here and we were hoping to have him as prime minister :(

oh, no!
I knew it was a possibility but I just assumed he'd be okay.
Why didn't I turn on the news today?!
Agh
:(

I do hope all the best to his family and friends.
There will always be someone else to step up in his place but he was special for sure.
Mr. Layton was a good man and will be remembered as such.

oh, no!
I knew it was a possibility but I just assumed he'd be okay.
Why didn't I turn on the news today?!
Agh
:(

I do hope all the best to his family and friends.
There will always be someone else to step up in his place but he was special for sure.
Mr. Layton was a good man and will be remembered as such.

I am uncertain. Jack left some pretty big shoes to fill.
He is profoundly missed.

Leave for Portugal tomorrow. I'm excited about the vacation, but I'm not at all comfortable with leaving my cat for a week.

Ship him/her/it my way. I'll watch him/her/it for you.

SPW, you and I need to have a talk. Why do you keep disappearing when I need you most?

Just about half an hour ago, I discovered that a small part of one of my molars is missing. It doesn't hurt, so I guess no nerves were damaged or anything like that. I've poked it with a toothpick and it doesn't hurt. Unfortunately, I don't have any money for the dentist right now.

And:
pottermore-y-u-no-send-confirmation-email.jpg

Tiercel

Around a week ago:
*Me having a coffee alone*
*Attractive woman starts walking on my direction*
Girl: “Oh hai…are you here alone?”
Me: “Hi…yes, I am”
Girl: “Oh good, mind if I take this chair?”

Forever_Alone.png

My life is such a practical joke :rolleyes:

Something similar happened to me back in college. I was killing a few minutes before a 12:30 class, and a beautiful girl comes up and says "are you leaving soon?" When I answered in the affirmative, she dropped her bag and went to grab her lunch. Needless to say, I left a bit early for my class.... :rolleyes:

And that was one of my better interactions with a girl. Is it any wonder I hid in my dorm room and played my guitar in all my spare time?

upndwn

I like this girl, and she likes me, but her life is really complicated and messed up so it seems there is no room for me in it :(

Vampayah88

Im desperate to make new friends online and I dont know how. :(why was it so much easier for me to do this when i was younger, like 5 years ago? sigh.

Phoenixx

I'm watching the prequel to the remake of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and I'm thinking "so the family were originally German? They sounded pretty American in the TCM.

Took me about 20 minutes to realise I was watching the German dub.

Fail.gif
*thumps up* for epic fail. ::p:

We all have those moments though, no worries.