Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

simpsons2007

I was a bit bored today, so I made a playlist with all the songs I've ever posted in the "Post your favorite music" thread, in order of when I posted them. I also uploaded it to the interweb, here's the link The Link

Some fun stats:
Total Number of Songs posted:158
Number of repeats: 20
First Song Posted: Lullaby Singer - Anna Nalick
Total Length 10 Hours, 56 minutes
Most popular artists
Regina Spektor - 17 songs, 16 different
Anna Nalick - 14 songs, 12 different
Rise Against - 13 songs, 9 different
Most Popular Song:
Never is a promise - Fiona Apple (3 times)
19 tied with 2 - Anna Nalick(Breathe (2 AM), Citadel), Fiona Apple (Criminal, Paper Bag), Incubus (Drive), Johnny Cash (Bridge Over Troubled Water), Paramore (Brick by Boring Brick), Pearl Jam (Jeremy), Red Hot Chili Peppers (Califonication), Regina Spektor (Love Affair, Braille), Rise Against (Like the Angel, Rumors of my Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated, But Tonight We Dance, Ready to Fall), Schiller (Sunrise (feat Lenka), Three Days Grace (Pain), Tori Amos (Winter).
Number of Songs Not in my iTunes Library: 13
Total Non-English Songs - 2 (99 luft balloons, Wir leben den Moment)
Total Number of Instrumentals: 2 (Linus and Lucy, 2,000 lbs Bee)
Average Song Length 4:10
Longest Song Posted American Pie - Don McClean (8:37)
Shortest Song Posted Your Honor - Regina Spektor (2:10)

Stats are fun! :D

So you were just a bit bored? :D lol You got some good songs in your list.

simpsons2007

My 6 year old daughter decided when no one was looking to cut her own hair yesterday :). I was out at the time and the ex was suppose to be keeping an eye on her. She cut about two handfuls of hair from one side of her head. So she now has two patches of short hair on one side. She will now have to go to the hairdressers monday to get it sorted out.

My 6 year old daughter decided when no one was looking to cut her own hair yesterday :). I was out at the time and the ex was suppose to be keeping an eye on her. She cut about two handfuls of hair from one side of her head. So she now has two patches of short hair on one side. She will now have to go to the hairdressers monday to get it sorted out.

My sister did that once. I was always too afraid to cut mine. ;)

awkwardamanda

Lol, when I was a kid, my brother told me to cut his hair one day, so I did...with Crayola scissors, lol!!!::p: He had to go for a haircut after that.:rolleyes:

Phoenixx

Lol, when I was a kid, my brother told me to cut his hair one day, so I did...with Crayola scissors, lol!!!::p: He had to go for a haircut after that.:rolleyes:
^ Oh, this makes me think of this one time when my brother and I were little. Of course it was at night, when we were always bored and decided to make up games. Well, one night we decided that we should play barbershop (with a pair of those small scissors for school). Now you can tell how that went. :rolleyes::D

Actually it wasn't too bad. My brother didn't cut much off. Thankfully it was only a small chunk, so my mom just had to give me a trim. She still panicked though. The look on her face, haha. We thought it was funny. I still do. ^-^ But after that, we didn't try it again.

WeirdyMcGee

Up until my little brother got his second job, I cut his hair for him.
Now he prefers to go to fancy salon/spas because he prefers his image to be 'classy'.
kehehe X)

simpsons2007

I went to Trader Joe's yesterday looking for crumpets (they don't sell them anywhere else :( and while I was there I noticed they sold Weetabix :D I keep hearing about it from the UK members on here, so I decided to try it. I had it this morning with a sliced banana, and OH MY GOD IT'S SO GOOD! :D

lol

Weetabix is the best. Next time you should try it with just fruit flavoured yogurt I promise you won't regret it. Having yogurt on it tastes better than a sliced banana. :D

Vampayah88

Not like my other days are much more exciting lol, but sundays are just too much. Cant even make myself get out of bed. I think i refreshed this site and other web pages like 1983492385725 times todays :))

vexatiousmind

metalgearsolid.jpg

:eek: They're really taking advantage of the nostalgic part of me now. With any other game I'd say "jesus, way too much, forget it" but Metal Gear solid...

I vow that as soon as I become a millionaire, this game shall be mine. Although it stands to reason that by that time it will be worth thousands of pounds for a "new" (yeah, funny name) copy

39 used from 7.95
12 collectible from 9.99

:D