Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
@DoubleM don't get mad, I just mean I don't think crazy people would single out the sane one. Ah well, I should just stay quiet

vexatiousmind

My aunt and her boyfriend, and her boyfriends daughter are coming to visit tonight.

Thankfully they are here for a high school reunion, so I won't have to interact with them much.

Unless they leave his daughter here, she is my age, but last time I saw her she called me a conformist b/c I was wearing a polo. And she is always on the comp. and so I am I, so it's awkward. And my aunt always trys to make us go hang out together, tells us where to go and everything. And how many more sentences starting with and can I fit into this paragraph? And I am not looking forward to this. : P

WeirdyMcGee

Thankfully they are here for a high school reunion, so I won't have to interact with them much.

Unless they leave his daughter here, she is my age, but last time I saw her she called me a conformist b/c I was wearing a polo. And she is always on the comp. and so I am I, so it's awkward. And my aunt always trys to make us go hang out together, tells us where to go and everything.

Ohh! Highschool reunions sound terrifying to me! I hope they have some fun.
haha-- and a polo conformist? That's silly!
Just try to be patient. Who knows~ maybe upon talking, you could find some common interest? Or not? either way, hang in there~

what? save the condescending crap. thats not the point. does the entire human race get along and understand each other? no most of them dont. but they collectively behave a certain way. the point is that when one person is different from the rest they will obviously not fit in. the rest of the people who are collectively irrational will not accept someone who is rational.

Now, doubleM has a bit of point here. The analogy used should not be taken seriously. In reality it is the odd, off, bizarre ones that are not like the rest, that are left alone, left out, left to cold and distance. That is partly how the socialwold works and it will not change for you nor them nor me.

Stop worrying about it. Be you anyway.

@DoubleM don't get mad, I just mean I don't think crazy people would single out the sane one. Ah well, I should just stay quiet

Never just stay quiet. Speak your mind regardless of whomever may counter. Just remain polite when you counter their counter.

Phoenixx

I really want to dye my hair medium ash brown. Like, right now. :p But sadly, it will have to wait probably for 2 weeks. So I'll have to stick with my ugly shade of natural dark blonde.

nicole1

A lot of people don't like me and i really don't care. I have enough problems going on in my life and I'm pushing to accomplish my goals and live out my dream life. People don't make me happy nor do I look to them to.

WeirdyMcGee

Zombie text adventure! AHH!

It took me 2 re-tries because I'm too compassionate (haha) but I survived and got the medicine!
Rank A and A+
Apparently, I'd 'probably survive a real outbreak'- and like in real life; 'the well being of others is your main concern'

Last edited:
I was reading an interview with some dude and he said that he came from a small town of sixty thousand people. Excuse me? When did sixty thousand of anything become a small amount? I'm from a town of 2,300. THAT'S a small town.

WeirdyMcGee

I was reading an interview with some dude and he said that he came from a small town of sixty thousand people. Excuse me? When did sixty thousand of anything become a small amount? I'm from a town of 2,300. THAT'S a small town.

hahaha!
Isn't 60,000 a regular town size? Small town my ass! lol

My hometown was less than 1,400.

less than 1000 kids in my highschool.
My elementary school had 78 kids.
ohhhh... small towns.
Highschool kids from outside of town had to take 2 hour busrides to school because our town was the closest one with a highschool within a 3 hour drive.

hahaha!
Isn't 60,000 a regular town size? Small town my ass! lol

My hometown was less than 1,400.

less than 1000 kids in my highschool.
My elementary school had 78 kids.
ohhhh... small towns.
Highschool kids from outside of town had to take 2 hour busrides to school because our town was the closest one with a highschool within a 3 hour drive.

I don't know. I've heard people say they come from small towns when there is like 10,000+ people there. That isn't small to me. They have no idea what it's like. NO IDEA! ;) We don't have a mall for teens to hang out at. The most happening place is Dairy Queen (or the Hardees parking lot if you are a meth head, and many are). There is only one stoplight in my town and it happens to be the only stoplight in the entire county. For drivers education, we had to drive 40 miles to the nearest "big" town just to practice driving through stoplights. There were 89 people in my graduating class. The bus ride home took an hour. We just got 911 service within the past 5 years. Most of our streets don't have painted lines. The horror of it all!

WeirdyMcGee

ahaha~ oh, I know!

The hip place to loiter when I was in highschool, was Tim Horton's.
It was 24 hours and placed right beside the highway that went through town.
Woo! Doughnuts and coffee all night long! :D
There's my kind of fun!

I had 1 friend who lived in town and didn't have a car, so if I wanted to see anyone-- they'd have to hitch a ride to come to town and that very rarely ever happened.
So glad I moved!
I would've gone completely insane if I still had to live there-- even if I never leave my room; I at least feel secure in knowing that not everyone in town knows 'who I am' and what I'm doing at all times. creepy ><

Newtype

I live in a town with a population 17, 402. Tim Hortons is the hip place here too. All the kool kids have Tim Hortons at skool.

WeirdyMcGee

I live in a town with a population 17, 402. Tim Hortons is the hip place here too. All the kool kids have Tim Hortons at skool.

haha~
awesome!
I think Timmies is the best place to loiter. Even if you get hassled for not buying anything-- you could always buy one timbit with some change you find on the road. XD

Newtype

haha~
awesome!
I think Timmies is the best place to loiter. Even if you get hassled for not buying anything-- you could always buy one timbit with some change you find on the road. XD

Buying something is challenging. They have so many customers that there's never anything left. Once I asked for donuts, they said they didn't have any left. I then asked for Timbits, they said that all the popular flavours were gone. At this point, I was wondering why the hell they were still open... In the end, I just got a yummy Iced Cappuccino.

WeirdyMcGee

Buying something is challenging. They have so many customers that there's never anything left. Once I asked for donuts, they said they didn't have any left. I then asked for Timbits, they said that all the popular flavours were gone. At this point, I was wondering why the hell they were still open... In the end, I just got a yummy Iced Cappuccino.

haha!
Whenever I go with the intention of just getting an iced cap-- they always say they're out!
XD

WeirdyMcGee

You'd better. We're going down to blockbusters and i have to buy a DVD. Scary. and I don't like spending money. I like counting it. Terrible motivator

haha~
aww... all of our blockbusters went out of business!
And I'm completely broke so my trip outside of the house will be much more boring--- and also won't involve counting money. (unless I find some money on the road? hmmm...)